Chapter 29

Crystal's POV
I was so fucking happy that Ethan was going to go see Panic! with me tonight. Thing is, I already bought tickets. What was I going to do with the two? Oh, right! I'm going to tweet Zach (Zach is the dude! *Brendon's security guard and best fren*). I tweeted him saying I had two tickets that I would give out for free! It was 1 pm, so I decided to also tweet him that I would give away the tickets at 5pm by the Panic! Merch Booth. I tweeted it, 5 minutes later Zach responding it.

"We don't want chaos happening, so I think it would better if you gave out the tickets outside of The Forum.... Tweet me 20 minutes before you arrive.", he tweeted me.

"Okay. I will. Thanks btw.", I tweeted back.

"No problemo.", he tweeted back.

People were going crazy. I gained more than 100 followers in 1 minute. I knew that people following me was going to be temporary, since once somebody gets the tickets, people get bummed and be jerks, and go mad at you to why you didn't give them the tickets. Oh well. I cant wait to go to the concert tonight! Ah!

Ethan's POV
Crystal. She didn't know the tickets I got her were meet and greet, VIP, and front row. She just saw the confirmation of the tickets being purchased. I did waste a lot of money, but it was well worth it. Anything to make her happy. Anything. I saw her go upstairs. Probably she was going to shower and get ready, again. I got up from the dining table and went upstairs. She was taking a shower, but she had her suitcases downstairs. Why? Oh yes, I remember, she has to go to school tomorrow. I quickly went downstairs, getting both her suitcases and bringing them upstairs so she didn't have to do it herself. Once I entered the room, I heard the shower go off. I quickly put the suitcases next to the bed and said I was in the room.

"Okay.", she replied.

She came out of the bathroom. Wrapped in a towel like a burrito. Her hair in a towel also. Looked like a messed up icing swirl on a cupcake. I smiled to the idea. I'm such a goof dammit.

"Oh, crap," Crystal slapped her hand on her forehead. "The suitcases are downstairs."

"Actually no. They're up here. I brought them up so you wouldn't deal with the struggle.", I said.

"Why aren't you a gentleman?", she said like the Queen of England.

"Well, I'm known for being an "adorable" smol bean, that is all around a goof, and idiot, including a professional screamer."

"Professional screamer is Mark. And Jack."

"Well, I guess. But you do know they were my inspiration to make gaming videos and stuff, right?"

"Yea, I know."

I saw her get the both suitcases, ready to drag them to the bathroom. I got up, going to her.

"Let me help, please.", I looked into her brown eyes.

"Uh. Okay, thanks.", she smiled.

I helped her with both suitcases, so the towel around her wouldn't or something. She just held up her arms like if getting arrested cause I got the bag she had out of the nowhere. I went into the bathroom placing the luggage at the end of the long bathroom counter.

"Thanks, dude.", she said, again smiling. Dude. She never stops smiling. If she ever does, it will just kill me. Her smile makes my fucking days, I swear. But her laugh. Dude. There are no words that exist to describe it.

"No prob dude.", I said smiling back.

She closed the bathroom door once I stepped out into the bedroom. I was bored so I went downstairs into the living room. It was 2pm. I got out my phone, checking how far Inglewood was from here (L.A.). Siri told me it was 30 minutes, 40 minutes because of traffic. Not so long. We did plan to leave as soon as Amy, Mark, and Tyler though. We would arrive at The Forum at approximately 4:50pm. Luckily, I had VIP, so someone would probably escort us to the front of the line, and take us to meet Brendon Urie and the rest of the band. I can't wait to see Crystal's face. Brendon Urie for her was like her hero. I just smiled imagining Crystal's reaction to me telling her, "We're going to go meet Brendon Urie!" Dude! I hope she doesn't faint or anything. Can't wait. I just can't. Shit! I remembered I also had to get ready for the concert!