Chapter 28

Ethan's POV
Crystal went into the dining room, placing the rest of the breakfast I made with the help of Nate on the table. She looked at us with her signature smile. Melting my heart right away.
(Not that it would lol)
I whispered in Mark ear asking him if Crystal was suspicious of anything.

"Well if it weren't for Amy, her suprise would of been ruined.", Mark whispered in my ear.

"I ship it!", Crystal said. "Crankiplier away!"

"No! Eww", me and Mark said.

Crystal POV
They whispered in one another's ear while I set up the table and served breakfast. Why did they have to keep Marisol's b-day video from me if I already knew? Anyways, once I was done I remembered Panic! was going to perform in Inglewood at The Forum (Panic! actually performed there) tonight at 7:00pm and I wanted to go so much that I bought tickets for me and Ronalin once they said they were gonna come. That's the whole reason why I wore Panic! style clothing. Nate and Ronalin came in the dining room, side by side, holding their hands. I just laughed and yelled, "Natealin Away!"

"You asshole!", Ronalin said to me; I just ran for my life.

"But. Rona. You guys are together, there is no need to tick off about it. Natealin exists, its not like the middle school days when it didn't and Nate was only your crush.", I said before she poked me on my sides.

Ronalin stopped, "Well, that is true, but still!"

Ronalin attacked and almost killed me with pokes. I was ticklish, so that was a negative for me and a positive for her.

"Stop It!", I laughed, coughing at the same time.

"Okay. Fine. I was just fooling around by the way. Them middle school days are fun to remember."

"No. They aren't. At all."

"Yea. Yea. Middle school introduced you to your dreams and stuff. In the 8th to the love of your life.", she wiggled her eyebrows. God dammit Rona!

She got up, also pulling me up. We sat down to eat breakfast. I sat next to Ronalin, Ethan sitting next to me as soon as Mark, Amy, Tyler, and him were done discussing something about a show. Ronalin called Marisol for breakfast. She came down looking tired as all hell. She rubbed her face, still in her silky black robe. The doorbell rang and I got up running to the door. I opened it, totally forgetting that I shot Tsuko yesterday, and today he was going to come back. He looked at me, stepping back, scared, bumping into the 6 ft.+ goons. I smiled a friendly smile, putting my hair behind my ear.

"Uh. Hi. Tsuko. Come, in.", I chuckled friendly.

He walked in. Nervous and all. Why though. Its was an accident of mine that I shot him dammit.

"Have you eaten anything?", I asked, my hands in my back pockets, shrugging.

"N-no, I haven't," he looked at me, smiling.

My bad side took over my thoughts. "Such a fucking copy of Mark. Shit. I should've shot him twice."

"Well, um. I believe I haven't introduced myself. I'm Crystal. Crystal Esquivel.", I stook out my arm, waiting for a handshake.

"Well. I'm Tsuko. And I believe you already know me since you obviously know my name and said it more than twice probably," he laughed.

As soon as he laughed, Marisol shot up from her chair and ran to Tsuko hugging the hell out of him. He held in the scream of pain as Marisol hugged him. Marisol let go of him. I sighing in relief.

"Oh. Did I hurt you? I totally forgot what happened.", Marisol asked him frantically.

"I-I'm okay don't worry. So. I smell coffee. Where is it. I need some.", Tsuko said looking around.