Chapter 32

Crystal's POV
No. I didn't collapse. I wasn't inside yet. I shook my head a little and we were in front of the line. I did ask Zach for a picture, and multiple pictures were taken. Amy was recording. Zach did go over the rules. But I didn't go into deep shock. I started crying and hugged Ethan.

"How will I ever pay you back Ethan?!", I said, Ethan having his arm on my back. He pulled me close to his side. A side hug, but with only one arm.

"Tonight. You will. By being happy and loving life. That's all I need.", he said, giving me ask on my head.

I saw Brendon Urie. I saw Kenneth Harris. I saw Dan Pawlovich. And lastly, Dallon Weekes.

I cried even more. Brendon Urie. My hero. The G-d of vocals. The master at literally everything! Brendon walked up to me. And hugged me. My hands were covering my face. Then the whole band hugged me. Dallon towered over me. Then they hugged Ethan and the rest.

"Hey, I know you!", Brendon pointed at Mark. They were the same height. "You're that Markiplier dude. The King of the Squirrels and FNaF."

"Yep! That's me, Markiplier.", Mark said.

"Good thing I put on waterproof makeup or else I would've stained you guys' shirts." I said.

They laughed.

"Its so nice to meet you guys!" Brendon said. "What's your name honey?", he pointed at me.

"Uh, Crystal. I saw a few years ago with my friend Ronalin. She is now fiancée of NateWantsToBattle."

"What about y'all?", he asked the rest.

"My name's Ethan. A.K.A. Crankgameplays.", Ethan said.

"I've heard of you before on Mark's channel. Nice to meet you dude.", he hugged Ethan like men do.

(A lil' hug with a pat on the back)

"And you?", he went to Tyler.

"Tyler. Mark's supposed best friend.", Tyler replied with a serious face. Breaking when Mark looked at him with "are shitting me" face.

Brendon laughed and manly hugged Tyler, "You're that rad dude that thinks he can do everything."

"Yep. That's me.", Tyler said back.

"And the camera girl?", Brendon went to Amy, hugging her.

"Amy," she said with a smile.

"Nice to meet y'all.", Brendon said.

"Group picture, much?", Kenny said.

"Yea, let's do it.", I said.

"May I? I'm going to hand it to this dude who is our tour photography, don't worry.", Brendon said to Mark, who held the camera.

"Yea. No problem.", Mark handed it Brendon, and Brendon to Jake.

(Yep, that's his name. Jake from State Farm..... *questions existence*)

We got into a group and took some pictures. We then did goofy pictures. We finished up and I saw Bogart *one of Brendon's dog* with Sarah's hat in his mouth. He ran to Brendon and Brendon got Sarah's hat. Sarah ran towards Bogart when she saw him. Sarah. My mom. She's more beautiful in person. No wonder Brendon married her. She looks like an angel, I swear.

"Hey guys. Sorry for interrupting.", she said to Brendon and the guys. She waved at us. I really wanted to take a pic with her, but I know that wouldn't happen.

"Hey, babe. Before you leave wanna take a group pic?"

"Uh, no. I'm fine.", Sarah said, carrying Bogart, Brendon still having her hat.

"Its gonna be fun, please?", Brendon told Sarah.

"Okay, fine. Is this a goofy picture or just normal?", Sarah asked.

"Both," Brendon said putting on Sarah's hat.

"Okay.", she said, walking back to us.

She greeted herself to us and we hugged she noticed my jacket and said she had the same exact one. I replied that I get all my fashion inspiration from her. She hugged me once more. Amy was recording meanwhile that happened. We took a few more pictures and Sarah left.

"Its was so cool to meet you guys! I had fun.", Brendon said.

"And I never expected this to happen.", I said looking at Ethan. He smiled and I just hugged his arm.

"You guys were actually the last ones to meet, and we passed the 3 minute mark. The signed posters are gonna be handed to you once you exit through that door over there that leads you into the very inside of The Forum.", Brendon said, pointing to the door.

"Hey Brendon. Can I tell you something before we leave?", Ethan told Bren.

"Sure thing, dude.", Brendon said.

Ethan whispered into Bren's ear and Brendon smiled.

"Yea. I'll tell the rest in a bit.", Brendon said after Ethan said what he said.

"Okay, cool. Thanks dude.", Ethan said walking to us now.

"Well. Its 6:30, we have to go and warm up.", Dallon said.

"Yea that's true.", Dan spoke up.

"Thanks guys, sooo much for making my day, seriously. I can't wait for you guys to rock it again tonight.", I said.

"No prob. We can't wait either.", Brendon smiled.

We all hugged one another and said our goodbyes. We exited through the door Brendon told us to exit, and we recieved our posters. They scanned our landyards once again and gave all of us a Panic! bag that had, I don't know. Merch? The bag was big enough to put in the signed posters, so I put in. I checked my phone and saw 7 missed calls and 20 missed messages from Ronalin. I forgot, I turned off my phone. We got to our seats which was front row, and saw Nate, Rona, and Tsuko. Rona was sitting down talking to Nate and Tsuko, having a folded PRIDE flag on her lap. Me, Ethan, and Tyler went to them. Mark and Amy had to go set up as I was told. They seated a row behind us.

"Hey Rona!", I yelled. Ronalin saw me and I ran to hug her.

"Why, aren't you happy?", Ronalim said hugging me and giggling.

"I am, cause y'all are here.", I said, hugging Nate and Tsuko, then going back to Ethan. Amy and Mark got up going to Ronalin, Nate, and Tsuko to say hello.

Tonight was going so fucking well, what else could make it better? I doubt there is something that would make this night better.

(Suuuhhh meh duuudes! I won't be updating for I guess, a day or two cause I have school shit to do, and I'm procrastinating cause I've been updating this book, but that's my fault, so with that being said, I am going to put WattPad aside for a bit and get my shit done! Love you all! Stay Cranky! Bai! Pew!!!!)