Chapter 11

I got out the dorm room. Closing the door. I lock the door with the locking barcode. I take the elevator to main ground. I head towards my truck. I unlock my truck. I open up the driver's side door, getting in. I check my phone.
"Want to grab something to eat?", said the text of Ethan.
Oh lord have mercy. I didn't feel like doing anything, at all.
"Tmrw please. Too tired.", I text back. I feel bad now. What if he wanted to take me somewhere really legit? Tomorrow is a good day tho. I'll come back here to USC and call Ethan to help me piece up everything. Yea, IKEA don't give you furniture already put into place, you have to put it together. I know, sucks d.
"Okay. Tmrw's fine.", Ethan's recent text says.
"Sorry, bought everything for dorm room that's why. But if ye don't mind, tmrw can you help me piece up the furniture?," I texted back.
In a minute he texted back, " No prob, just send me the address of USC and your dorm location. I'll bring some food."
"Okay. So tmrw, am I right?", I texted back.
"Right.", he texted back.
" Thanks for the invite tho, and sorry for not being able to go.", I text.
"No, no. Its my fault for forgetting you were gonna be busy.", he texts.
"Okay, gtg. Love ye.", I text.
" Me too 😙.", he texted back. Me not texting back. Why in the hell did you do that Sylvia. So hard to hide love, I swear.
I start my truck. Backing up carefully and off to the hotel. I arrive to the hotel, all tired. Ordering a crepe. It comes to my room. I showered already by then and changed into same clothes except undergarments and cleaned my face. I ate, and after that I went to sleep. The man came back. I was now stomach on bed. My back experiencing 21 cuts. Turning to scars 1 hour later. He laughed. I felt his breath on me. He licked my face, now kissing me aggressively. I trying to get myself out of the hand cuffs and ropes on each of my leg, tieing up to the corners of the bed. He stopped. And put rubbing alcohol on my cuts. It hurt more than hell, I assure. It burnt, and way too much. He laughed again. I felt his breath on me again.
"Tell dear old Marisol to give me back my dough."
I wake. Panting and all. Marisol? Really? That was just a stupid dream, I can't take it seriously. I get up, grabbing my hair, walking to the bathroom, in front of the sink, splashing water on my face. I look at myself in the mirror, then dry my face. I sleep again.
"And tell your other friends you're close to the end if they don't pay me back also."
He slaps me.
I wake. I call Ethan to come to the hotel. I send him the address, floor, and room number. I need him now. I'm scared to be honest. What do my friends have to do with this guy, how do they owe him money? I need a drink, hell!