Chapter 30

Mark's POV
It was almost time for us to go, but Amy was still doing her makeup. See that's what annoyed me of her. Well, kind of. She finished in 10 minutes, by then I already in my car with Tyler, honking the horn of my car for Amy to hurry up. I saw get of the house, locking the door, she had a backpack full of the equipment we needed to capture the best day of Ethan and Crystal's life. She got into the car, sitting right next to me.

"What's the matter Mark?! Why such in a hurry? We have like 30 minutes left and Crystal's place is 15 minutes away from here.", Amy said.

"I'm sorry Amy. I don't know. Look I'm just sorry, okay? I love you", I said.

"Me too."

We kissed each other until Tyler broke us apart.

"Enough smooching. Let's go already.", he said.

"Okay, fine. Gosh, ye can't let anybody of their moment.", I muttered as I drived off the driveway and to Crystal's home.

The drive was quiet. Tyler was listening to music, Amy was on her phone texting friends.

"Ethan says him and Crystal are more than ready.", Amy tells me.

"Okay, good. That way once we arrive, we can eat a lil' somethin' and go.", I replied.

"Yea, its only 3:40pm right now. Ethan said it'd be convenient to leave at exactly 4 so we can arrive at The Forum at approximately 4:50, 5 o'clock.", Amy said back.

I saw the highway exit to where Crystal's friend lives. We arrived and I checked my phone, 3:45.

Crystal's POV
I saw Mark pull up into the driveway.

"Ethan they're here!", I yelled to Ethan who was in the kitchen preparing a simple lunch. Sandwiches.

"Got you fam!", he replied back.

As soon as Amy rung the doorbell, I opened the door, and welcomed them in. I heard footsteps and laughter behind me, curiosity turned me around, it was Nate and Ronalin laughing. Tsuko was behind them laughing also.

"What's so funny?", I asked them with a smile.

"Nothing.", Ronalin said chuckling a bit.

"Hey, Ronni, did I tell you that we're going to the Panic! concert also?", Nate said.

"Wait, what?!", Ronalin said.

"Yea, um, I got tickets a week ago, coincidentally, we're going to be a row away from Ethan and Crystal. Also, they're VIP."

"Wait. You're kidding. This is just a prank, right?"

Ethan walked into the big entry space, with a small plastic grocery bag which contained the sandwiches. He gave one to Tsuko, Ronalin, and Nate.

Nate's POV
"No, I'm not kidding. We're going and we have to be ready in an hour.", I told Ronni, while eating the sandwich Ethan gave me.

"Fucking hell, then.", Ronalin ran fastly upstairs to get ready.

"Hey, Tsuko.", I said turning to Tsuko.

"Yea?", he replied

"Wanna come too? I bought an extra ticket that I was planning to give Marisol, but obviously she's not coming with us."

"Um. Yea. Sure. I'm a big nerd, but I love music. I doubt Panic! At The Disco will disappoint me since you love the band."

"Yea. Okay. Guys," I said turning to Crystal, Ethan, Mark, Amy, and Tyler, "if you will excuse us to go get ready...."