Welcome to the Lone Star State

(APOV)
We are beginning our final descent into Corpus Christi International Airport. Christian has been sulking the entire flight since the bedroom snafu. All he did was glare at Elliott the whole time. I nudge him in hopes of snapping him back.

"Hey, we're here! Now let's go and have some fun." His gray eyes look up, a smile begins to form.

"Ok baby, let's go!" He says with renewed hope. After loading up in the waiting rental cars, we are all on our way.

We arrive in practically no time at all. Due to the seminar, we are staying at the same hotel that it's being held at. This will allow Grace to be able to attend her conference and spend time with family. It's amazingly beautiful! Beach front property and all.

As we walk up to the check in desk I can see glass doors leading to executive type conference rooms. I also notice a sign on the wall directing to a high class billiards room, a library, a first aid clinic and a restaurant with a bar.

After collecting our room keys, we take the elevator to the top floor. Christian always finds a way to pull strings and get his family only the best. Although reserving the entire top floor of the hotel seemed to be a bit much.

After entering our beautiful suite, we place our luggage in the bedroom. I start to open up my suitcase to unpack.

"Baby, leave that. We have Taylor to do that for us." Christian states.

"I know. But it still feels awkward to have Taylor folding and putting away my panties and such."

(CPOV)
I can see Ana is still uncomfortable about it...but it's a part of the package of being Mrs. Grey. Although thinking about it now, I wonder what goes through Taylor's mind when he's manhandling my wife's unmentionables. The thought of him fantasizing about her makes me livid. Of course he does handle my personals too. Eww Grey...really? Get that out of your mind quick! Now on to other thoughts.

"Ana sweetheart, I'm going to go check on everyone and makes sure they are good with their rooms and accommodations. I'll be right back."

"Ok." She smiles sweetly at me.