The Past Comes Down

I hope you enjoy this chapter! Please keep those votes and comments coming! I always love hearing from all of you!
Much love to you!!
-Kristy

(Ana's POV)
(Friday)

Over the past couple of weeks, things have been moving really fast. Almost daily I've been spending the majority of my time at Christian's office building, overseeing the work being done there to move my company in. The workers finished the construction today on the new nursery and daycare room. I've called in a design team to creat a fun and interactive system that will take a child from infant all the way up to age 10. Separate rooms were constructed for each age group. The size alone is beyond impressive. It's like having a regular sized child care facility dropped inside the building. I've also, with the help of Taylor, contacted a security company to install and wire every angle of the space with cameras and sound. I want them to make it to where anyone who has a child enrolled can view them from their computer at any time. A web design crew has already created a website, that with a username and password, the parent can log in.

Today, construction is being wrapped up on my office. When I first got a look at the size of it, I just knew my husband had a hand in on it. I tried to tell them it was way too big for me. But all they seemed to be able to say was, "but we have strict orders from Mr. Grey." However today when I walked in to see it, I understood why Christian had made it so large. Knowing full well that we will be having more children, and that I will want to return to work as soon as possible, he created an area for me to keep the baby in until it reaches 2-3 months old. Not only that, but he has also made it to where if our child ever becomes ill during the work day, they can stay in there so as not to infect the other children. That way we can finish out our day of work without having to leave early. Of course knowing me if my child becomes ill, I'm taking them straight home or to the doctor. So we'll just say the built in bed area will be if and when the kids are older and want to hang out with me. Then they can have a place to nap or play.

This morning when Christian got up, he was rather quiet. Last night Elliott called him and told him that he would be picking him up early in the morning, and to be ready. Today is the day that the playroom at Escala is destroyed. Elliott gave him more than a week to clear it out. A few days after the trial, Christian took Elliott and Kate over to Escala to see it for the very first time. I tagged along as well to support Kate. The day before that, Christian and I spent the better part of the afternoon at their place. Christian wanted to sit down with Kate and tell her what the rest of family already knew. Due to the fact that she was in surgery at the time and missed it. He had prepared himself for an explosion from her. But she surprised us all. After Kate reminded us that she had found a rough draft of the contract the day we announced our engagement, she apparently researched it. So she kind of had an idea what we had been doing. But Christian's confession to her confirmed it. She was a bit shocked to learn all the details. But she accepted his apology, and said that she would like to see the room before it gets destroyed.

So there we all were. Standing together outside the playroom as Christian unlocked and opened the door. Walking in with them was weird. When the lights came on, they both exclaimed the same phrase, "Holy shit!" As they walked around looking at everything, you could see the shame written all over Christian's face. He never in a million years would have thought he would be showing this room to anyone in his family. All of the hard stuff had already been removed due to our agreement of things that I would never allow him to use on me. Which pretty much left the flogger, cuffs, rope, and the toy chest. As Kate and Elliott approached the chest, I could see the apprehension in Christian. But with a squeeze of his hand, I assured him that I could handle this part. I opened up each drawer to show and explain the contents. I don't think I stopped blushing for even a second the whole time. It seemed the longer we were in there, the more comfortable they became. In fact they both seemed to see that most of what we had left in here was to keep our sex life from becoming dull, boring and in a rut. I explained that all the toys in this room were new. The only things that were tainted by the past was the furniture and carabiners all over the ceiling at odd intervals. Half way through the show and tell of toys, I notice both of them are giggling softly with red faces.