Under the Boardwalk

(CPOV)

Nothing like the hot sun, soft sand under your feet, a light breeze, and....oh la la...my hot wife in her new suit smiling sweet and carefree! God I love my life!

The beach staff at the hotel have personnel that sets up huge umbrellas with beach towels and chairs. As Ana and I walk hand in hand towards our chairs, I see Kate and Elliott have already staked a claim on a spot.

In order to help save spaces for Mom, Dad, and Mia, we take the umbrella three spaces over. Well that and to give me space from Elliott.

"Hey bro!" Elliott calls out.

"Hey Elliott...Kate." I semi smile and nod back at them as we sit down in our chairs.

Within 30 minutes the whole family is sitting together. Everyone sits quietly enjoying the sunshine warming our bodies. I'm enjoying the view of Ana's long sexy bare legs. Yep I have a one track mind!

"Mrs.Grey...fancy a swim with me?"

"Sounds good to me Mr. Grey!" She winks and flashes those big baby blue eyes at me.

Oh yeah! She wants me!

We make our way into the water until she can no longer touch the bottom anymore.

"I've got you baby. Wrap your legs around me." I whisper in her ear. Pulling her body tight against mine.

(APOV)

Wrapping my legs around his waist, I can feel his erection growing larger between our pressed bodies. I slowly begin  grinding my hips into him. He let's out a soft gasping moan. I wonder if we could get away with a quickie right here.

"Oh Ana! The things you do to me." He says with his eyes closed and head back.

"Oh I do believe I could come up with a few things to do to you!"

"What? Ana, you can't be serious! Here?! It's too risky! We could get caught and be in a world of trouble."

"Why Mr. Grey, you do know my middle name is Trouble!"

Slowly I slip my fingers down between us sliding my suit to the side, then with my other hand I undo the drawstring of his suit and gently pull it down enough for him to spring out.

"I don't know how we're going to do this without getting noticed by everyone, Ana."

He's right. Looking around I see a pier.

"Let's swim over there. Maybe we can hide on the far side of it."

Christian checks it out and agrees within seconds. We both swim with all our might. Once we reach it, we don't waste another second.

Instantly my legs are wrapped back around him again. But this time we don't stop. Grabbing his swollen cock, he thrusts it deep and hard inside me. I try biting my lip to quiet my moaning as he crashes his mouth onto mine.

I part my lips allowing him access to my tongue twirling it round and round his. My fingers tangle in his hair pulling and tugging while his hands have made their way underneath the backside of my suit....squeezing and groping my ass hard.

Slipping his index finger little by little deeper into my ass. The sensation is sending tingles throughout my body. Delicious moans leaving both our mouths as he nuzzles my breasts, descrietly lowering one side to gain access to my breast and nipple.

Sucking and tugging gently, I can't hold on much longer. My walls are tightening more and more with each thrust inside me. His muscles flexing. I know he's close too. We increase our rhythm, water lapping around us violently.

"I'm.....gonna.....cum!" He announces as we stare deep into each others eyes. "Come with me baby!" 

A few thrusts more and we both explode as one. Our orgasms ripping through our bodies! Panting and breathless we continue to hold each other, exchanging soft passionate kisses.

God how I love this man with all my heart and soul!