Crawl Before You Walk

(SPOV) Sawyer

After helping Mr. and Mrs. Grey to the car, Mr. Grey gives me the rest of the day off as they have no plans for the rest of the evening.

"Enjoy your weekend Luke. I'll see you Monday morning," Christian says as he helps Ana into Taylor's waiting SUV.

"You too, Sir. Have a nice evening," I say as I close the car door.

Now on to better things! Since I became Mrs. Grey's personal security, I have most weekends off. Unlike Taylor, I don't live in their home. I have a nice sized apartment close by. It's less than 10 minutes from Escala, but a bit more of a drive now that they have moved into the big house. But I can't complain. It has an amazing 360 degree view of Seattle from the roof top deck. It has been completely renovated with tile floors, a kitchen with a breakfast bar, quartz counters, stainless steel appliances, and a gas range. There's a private patio off the living room, a huge master suite with full bath. The guest room also has a full bath. All in all it's a nice bachelor pad.

For the past year now I have been secretly seeing someone. Well secret as in Mr. and Mrs. Christian Grey don't know about it. Neither does Taylor. If they did find out, there would be missing posters of my face all over Seattle, cause I would be a dead man. Eventually they will find out....but for now, mums the word. This weekend marks our 1 year anniversary. Due to my schedule with the Grey's, which she completely understands, we manage to spend almost every weekend together.

I really wanted to do something special, but figured I wouldn't get home tonight until late. So getting off early is perfect. I think I'll start by going shopping for dinner. A candlelight dinner at home might be just the ticket. I would take her out, but it's such a pain. We always have to go far away from the city so we're not seen nor recognized.

I'm sitting in my car ready to head to the store when my phone pings. Aww, I text from my sweet girl.

My Girl: Hey babe! Are you able to talk? Or are you still at work?

Me: Yes I can talk. I got off work early today.

My Girl: So what are we doing tonight? :)

Me: I was just thinking about that. How about a candlelight dinner for two at home?

My Girl: That's sounds wonderful!! What can I bring?

Me: Nothing but your beautiful self and gorgeous smile!

My Girl: You got it! I have a surprise for you tonight. What time should I be there?

Me: How about 7pm. So what's my surprise?

My Girl: You're going to have to wait and see!

Me: Don't I even get a hint?

My Girl: Nope. :) Cya tonight. I love you! XOXO

Me: I love you too!

My heart is racing now with anticipation. Time to get to the store.