You're With Who???

SPOV) Sawyer

I begin unloading my groceries and start to prepare for our romantic dinner. I'm so glad my grandmother was an incredible cook. She taught me how to cook and make the most amazing meals. My mom can cook too, but she was never able to come close to grandma. I'll never forget grandma telling me that I need to learn to cook so I won't starve to death if I end up a bachelor the rest of my life. She said take out and fast food would put me in an early grave.

So tonight I'm making her favorite dish.... Tuscan Porterhouse Steak with Red Wine - Peppercorn Jus. I start preheating the oven and seasoning the steak. Now for some butter and oil in the skillet until it melts. A sprinkling of Rosemary, Thyme, and Garlic. The smell and fragrance has my mouth watering already. After browning my steak on both sides, I'm removing it to rest for 10 minutes. Suddenly I hear the door open and then close.

"Hello? Luke, I'm here!" I hear her sweet voice call out.

"I'm in the kitchen baby."

"Oh Luke, it smells so good in here!"

She comes up behind me wrapping her arms around me. I stop and turn to face her. Placing my hands on the sides of face, I pull her in for a deep passionate kiss. God I love this woman!

"So how was your day beautiful?" I ask as I look into her gorgeous brown eyes.

"It was good. My parents have been pressuring me to get a job again. I mean I want to be able to support myself, and I have an idea for the type of job to try for."

"Well you're knowledgeable at fashion, organizing events, and the latest celebrity gossip. What about writing a column in a newspaper or magazine?"

"Actually I was thinking about television." She states grinning her biggest smile.

"Really?! Isn't that hard to get in to?"

"I have an inside connection. I have been talking with them over the past month about it. And they think it would be a hit. I would start off with a small segment and build from there."

"So.... are you going to tell me what show exactly it is?"

"Ever heard of Celebrity Tattler?" She ask.

"Are you kidding me! That's the hottest show on the air next to TMZ!"

"I know! Isn't it awesome! They want me to come by on Monday and do a mock segment that they can videotape and review. Then if they like it, they will give me a call. And if all goes well I get my own dressing room, hairstylist, and make-up artist every morning. Not to mention a very nice sized salary." She is beaming now.

"Oh baby I'm so happy for you. How soon do you think til they call you back"

"They said they would call by the end of the day Tuesday."

"Sounds great honey. Now let's have a romantic dinner and then call it an early night."

"Sounds good to me! I'm yours all weekend." She giggles.

After dinner is over and the dishes placed in the sink, I can't help myself. My hands are all over her body. I'm kissing her neck down to her breasts, tugging at the buttons on her top.

Even though we've been together for a year, we decided to wait until we had been together for at least 9 months before taking that next step. That was 3 months ago. And since she gave me the go ahead, I just can't get enough of it. If there was a way to be together during the week without drawing attention to ourselves, I'd be nailing her everyday. Might even give Christian a run for his money on that one.

"Come on baby. I have something I'd like to do!"

"Oh....And what might that be?" She says shyly.

"I'm going to pleasure you til you're ​breathless, and then pleasure you some more?"

I toss her gently on the bed and slide down her body kissing, nibbling, and biting as I go. Her moaning is turning me on so bad that my pants are becoming so tight it's almost painful. So I stand and remove my pants and briefs. She gasps when she sees how swollen and huge my erection is. She quickly sits up to suck and lick the head lapping up the drops of dew coming out of it. God her mouth feels so good! She cups my balls in her hand while taking my cock so deep into her mouth that I can feel the back of her throat. I was supposed to be pleasuring her. But damn she is good at sucking my dick!

"Oh baby.... mmhmmm....honey you need to..... stop before I cum...... in your mouth...Ohhh God that feels good.... Baby please......ahhhhh."

"But I wanna taste you! It's so sweet!" She begs.

I can't hold back much more. So I grab her and toss her back up on the bed. Then begin removing all her clothes as fast as my hands will allow.

"Holy shit baby! What are you wearing!?"

"This is your surprise Mr. Sawyer."

She's wearing a black sheer see through bra with a g-string and garter belt. She's lying on the bed licking her lips and moaning while her hands gently tug at her nipples. As she spreads her legs wide open for me, I can see her soaking wet pussy saturating her g-string panties.

"Oh I gotta lick and taste that!"

Before I get a chance to taste it, she moves the panties asides and inserts her middle finger inside her pussy, swirling it around, then pulling it out and sticking it in her mouth. If that isn't the fucking hottest thing I've ever seen, then I don't know what is.

I'm starting to drool watching her do that, so I drop down removing the g-string and run my tongue from her swollen clit to her ass and back again. Man is that some sweet pussy!

I insert two fingers in her and begin pumping her pussy, gently swirling around inside of her.... pressing down so I hit her g-spot. My fingers are so covered in her juices, that I have to stop and suck them. I'm flicking, sucking, and nibbling on her clit, bringing her to orgasm at any second.

"Oh Luke.....I'm ......I'm......Coming!" She screams out.

"Oh yeah baby, just let it go." I say as I'm lapping up every drop that she's gushing out. "So sweet! I gotta have more!"

My cock is harder than it's ever been. I move between her legs, rubbing my dick coating it in her wetness, then begin to enter her.
As I start to push inside her, she is extremely tight. I almost feel like I might explode as soon as I'm in. Her walls are squeezing me for dear life. I want to hold back until she orgasms again. I take a chance and begin ramming her forcefully. My balls slamming against her ass. I see by her facial expressions that she's about to cum. A few more thrusts and she is squirting cum. Seeing that pushes me over the edge as I empty my enormous load inside her.

We lie on the bed with me still inside her. My cock twitching every so often, making her squeeze him.

"Keep this up and we're going to round two." I tell her as I'm breathing heavily.

"Works for me." She exclaims panting.

I feel my cock start to harden once again.

"This time, we take it slowly. I wanna make love to you."

"I love you, Luke!"

"I love you too, Mia!"