The Aftermath

(Tress's POV)
(12:35 am at Danny's house)

I feel so much lighter now after telling Danny everything. I feel like I can finally relax. I'm safe here. I'm still worried about Heidi though. I hope she comes out of it soon. Danny has told me over and over again that she's going to be fine. He is the doctor, so I choose to believe him.

He left twenty minutes ago to go to my house and pick up my clothes and such. Things sure are moving fast between us. Getting up to roam around his huge house to look around, I hear my phone ringing. I walk over to my purse in search of it. Finding it, I pull it out and answer.

"Hello?"

"Tress, it Crystal."

"Oh, hey Crystal. What's up?"

"She's awake!"

"What?!"

"You heard me. She's awake and talking! She's asking for you. In fact she said she needs to talk to you immediately. I told her that Dr. Dunn took you home. She's also saying something about a baby and stopping the girls. Does that make any sense to you?"

"Yes. May I speak with her?"

"Sure. I'll have to hold the phone up to her ear. She's still very weak."

I wait patiently, then hear a very weak sounding, "Hello."

"Heidi! Oh thank God you're ok. I was so worried...."

"Tress, listen. Do you have my cell phone?"

"Yes, I found it on the floor in your bedroom. It was partially under the bed. I picked it up and put it in my purse before the police got there. Why?"

"Have you checked the messages on it? I'm still linked in on a group text with the Sub Club girls."

"No. But hang on. Let me check it while I have you on the phone."

I rummage through my purse for her phone. When I find it, I notice a red light flashing.

"Ok. I got it. It's got a red light flashing like crazy on it."

"That means it has messages. Open it and read them to me please."

I open the phone bringing the screen to life and see numerous text messages pop up. Quickly scanning them, my heart sinks. All the messages are from the Sub Club. I read the messages out loud for Heidi.

"To: Dawn Anderson; Megan Dueschel; Jillian Deavers; Devon Yorkshire; Heidi Jackson

From: Aubrey Tollingsworth

Timestamp 11:27 p.m. tonight.

Heads up ladies! Jenna, Erica, Lindsey and I are about to head in to Master's place. Project: Bring him back is in progress. Meet us at Mistress's home at 6 am. He's coming back to us!"

I scroll through the replies seeing that every single one of them​ responded. Mostly saying the same thing..... "He's back! Master's back!"

My voice quiet as I try to think of what to do.

"Tress? Tress? You still there? Hello?"

"Oh, sorry. What should I do?"

I look at the clock and see it's almost 12:40.

"Go to Elena's. Call the police if you have to. Just find that baby. Take my phone with you. Saved in the photo gallery are some pictures and videos. They are all time-stamped and dated too. Maybe they will help."

I open up the photo gallery on her phone as my mouth hits the floor. Her photos go clear back to a little over a year ago. I see pictures and video of Leila. I press play and see that she recorded that day at Elena's when she had to treat Leila's wounds. There are also pictures and videos taken from a rather strange angle of the Sub Club. I press play again on another video. She recorded Linc and Elena talking about taking Christian's baby.