Mom Knows Best

(CPOV)

I exit our room and make my way down the hall to Mom and Dad's room. I knock lightly on the door. Within seconds my Dad answers.

"Christian? Oh sorry, I thought you were your mother."

"Oh? Where did she take off to?"

"That woman took out of here so fast to go down and check in with her seminar group that she forgot her key to get back in."

"That's typical Mom." I chuckle

"So, what's on your mind son?"

"Nothing much Dad. I just wanted to make sure you and Mom were comfortable."

"Oh of course we are! It's a beautiful suite you chose."

"Well I'm glad you both like it. Ana and I are in the room at the far end, Mia is next door between us, Taylor and Gail are across the hall, and I put Kate and Elliott at the furthest opposite end from me."

"Christian!" Dad scolds. "Are you two fighting again?"

"Well....." 

"Well nothing. Why can't the two of you get along? You're both grown men now with a family. Petty disagreements shouldn't be happening!"

"But it's not petty Dad! He violated my plane with his unspeakable acts!" I feel myself getting fired up again.

"Don't you think that's a bit of an exaggeration?"

"Dad...he fucked his so called wife in MY bed on MY plane!"
Suddenly I feel a hard sharp slap on my right butt cheek.

"Christian Trevelyan Grey!!" My mother shouts as she comes up and stands behind me.

I can't believe it! My Mom just spanked me!! I've never been spanked by her in my entire life! I look at her in complete and total shock before stuttering out,

"Mom? Did you just spank me?"

"You may be grown, but you aren't to old for me to whip!" 

I look at my Dad who's trying hard not to bust a gut laughing at me now.
Yeah I can just read his mind now...."Mommy just whooped your butt."
Just then I see Taylor and Gail's faces peering outside their room.

Can this be more embarrassing? Taylor and Gail are both smiling big until they realize I see them.

Why did this have to happen in the hallway. They quickly shut their door leaving me to my embarrassment.

"Mom, let me explain..."

"No Christian let me explain something to you. I know you and your brother have not always seen eye to eye growing up. But your brother is married now to a very nice girl. She can't cook to save her own life, but what matters is he loves her.

Now I don't know what's going on between the two of you, but get over it!"