We've Come Full Circle

(Jackie's POV)

Christian picks him up and carries him out of the playroom, up the stairs and away from the house that destroyed Christian's innocence, and almost took Teddy's as well.

Luke and I follow him outside. Once there, Luke informs him that the ambulance and police are on the way.

As Luke opens the back door of the SUV, Christian climbs in and sits with Ted in his arms, rocking and cradling him.

Sirens can be heard coming up the street, getting louder and louder by the second. When they come to a stop at the house, they fall silent.

Police and paramedics jump out of their vehicles. Some running over to us, while the others rush inside the house.

Christian holds tight to his son as they try to take him.

"Sir, let him go," the paramedic  softly pleads with him. "We need to take him to the hospital. Come on now. Let go. We'll take good care of him."

I watch Luke place his hand on Christian's shoulder, squeeze and lightly shake him.

"Christian, you've got to let him go. It's ok."

Pulling him out of his arms, they quickly load him up in the back of the ambulance.

When he's secured, Christian climbs inside. His eyes never leaving his son. Once seated, he gently strokes Teddy's face, brushing the hair off his forehead. Just before the ambulance doors shut, he calls out.

"Luke, Ana doesn't know. She's over at Kate's. I need her. Would you.."

"I'll take care of it. You just stay with Teddy. I'll leave now and pick her up."

The doors shut and the ambulance takes off with lights and sirens a blaring.

Police officers come out of the house with Elena kicking and screaming. They've had to secure her ankles because of this. Even though she fights the officers, they manage to get her in the backseat.

One officer walks over to speak to me. During his questioning, I motion to Jason as he exits the house.

As he's walking past the police car containing Elena, she starts stomping the side window with her feet attempting to break it. She stomps then screams, over and over again.

Before they can open the door to secure her once again, the glass shatters. But for some reason she continues kicking. Her legs slide back and forth through the window, scraping the remanence of glass at the bottom. The glass cuts and shreds her legs as blood is smeared from her ankles on up.

Even with the risk of being kicked, they pull her from the car and toss her on the grass in the yard. One officer pins her legs down, as another presses on her back and shoulders.

"Stop fighting or I will taze you," the officer warns her.

I let out a snicker when I hear Taylor mumble out, "Aw come on...just taze the bitch!"

He must like her about as much as I do.

Taylor looks down and catches me fighting off a laugh.

"May I offer you a ride home?"

"Actually I'd like to go to the hospital and see Ted. I'm worried about him. He looked so strange."

"I'm worried too. You're good for him. He needs friends like you."

An officer comes bolting out of the house quickly with what appears to be a small evidence bag. Just like the ones you'd see on tv. He hurries over to another officer. Taylor motions for me to stay as he walks over to find out what's up.