Full Speed Ahead

(Christian's POV)

It's been six weeks since Ana, Kate and Mia delivered. Surprisingly it's gone by relatively quick for myself and Luke. Elliott on the other hand has suffered. With Luke and I having two kids to tend to, there hasn't been a whole lot of free time.

Teddy has slowly come around to the idea of being surrounded by all the girls. I've made sure to give him extra guy time to compensate. But out of all the girls, he really loves his baby sister the most.

 But out of all the girls, he really loves his baby sister the most

Anytime she cries, he runs to one of us hollering 'bee-bee baba'. And each time he wants to give it to her. It's so sweet.

Ana wanted to return to work as soon as possible...against my wishes. However she was very appreciative that I had an area built into her office so that she could. We made it a rule, when the daycare opened, that all babies had to be at least six weeks old before they could be placed in the there.

Our PR rep approached Ana and I asking if they could write an article in the monthly magazine for the building, about our children. I agreed only for the fact that it's an internal release, as opposed to a public one. However Ana must approve the final draft of it before it's printed. With the draft approved, September's article intrigued a lot of people.

Of course the news about us having another baby hit the public news as well

Of course the news about us having another baby hit the public news as well. Except this time my brother and sister made the headlines with us. The press followed each of us for quite a while. My sister, who in the past could never understand my ill feelings for the media, finally understands. So Mia decided she needed help getting her girls in and out of the public eye quicker, to avoid being harassed. After a cameraman stuck his head inside her car at a shopping center, and snapped a picture of the twins, that's all it took. Two days later, Luke and Mia hired two professional nannies to stay with Abby and Brooke. And with the dangers that this family has faced in the past, I insisted on having lots of security measures put in place as well. This meant not only their home, but Elliott and Kate's as well. Security cameras with live feed inside and out, hidden cameras, perimeter alarms and door and window alarms.

Last week when we went to Sunday lunch at Mom's, Kate and Mia announced that they were going back to work too. I pulled Luke and Elliott to the side and told them that both girls need personal security. We thought that they would surely throw a fit over that, but they surprised us all. I guess due to events in the past, they didn't want to take any chances.