Lights, Camera, and Then Some...

(Sunday morning)

(Christian's POV)

"Ana! Hurry up baby! We need to get to the studio early."

I swear it takes her longer and longer everyday to get ready.

"Sorry, I couldn't get my hair to cooperate this morning. Where's Teddy? Did Gail dress him?"

"Teddy's in his walker, and no, Gail did not dress him. I did. Can't you tell?"

She looks over at Teddy and sees that he's dressed in an adorable baby suit and tie made by Armani that matches mine.

"Oh my goodness! He's so handsome. Even if he's using his tie as a pacifier."

She walks over picking him up and pulls the now soaked tie from his mouth.

"When did you get him this?" She asks.

"I needed a new suit a few weeks ago. My old one was wearing out in the seams. So when I went to get measured, I decided to take Teddy with me and get him measured for one as well. I thought that we could put him in it for when we have our Christmas pictures done. The only difference was his tie had to be a clip on to prevent any chance of choking."

She looks at me with a shocking smile as she hugs and kisses Teddy.

"You little man are just as handsome as your Daddy. Not to mention you're growing up fast on me. Just don't grow up too fast."

We load up in the car and take off for the studio.

I sent Jason and Luke ahead of time to assure everything at the studio is secure. Mia informed me that all of the staff, upon being hired, had to sign NDA's due to the celebrities that would come on the show. They couldn't afford it to be leaked who was coming on the show or who would be showing up.

When we arrive, the staff takes us into what is called a green room. After a short time, Mia comes in to let us know we will have to go to make up and wardrobe. She said they wouldn't change what we are wearing. It would just be for touch ups. But even as much as I protested against having someone put make up on me, there was no getting out of it.

Sitting in the make up chair while some guy who reminded me of Franco from the hair salon, talked to me about my hair needing more pizzazz, while he was putting what Ana called, foundation, all over my face, along with blush and accents. Boy have I come a long way in the tolerance department.

After make up and being hit with a lint roller on every square inch of my body, we're ready to go on stage. A stage hand tells us he will signal when it's time to enter.

Watching from the sides of the stage, we see the lights turn on brighter than the sun. Cameramen move in different directions with headphones on. The theme music blast from every corner as we hear the announcer come on over the loudspeaker.

"This is the Celebrity Tattler. With your hosts, Mia Grey and Jessica Jenkins!"

"Good morning Seattle! And welcome to Celebrity Tattler. I'm your host, Mia Grey. Today's show is a bit different. Joining us today, we have a very special guest. We have watched our next guest rise up from working from a laptop in his parent's home, to being listed as one of the sexiest and wealthiest men in the world. For years he has evaded the press, and interview after interview. But on our show this morning, we have him here. Along with his beautiful wife and handsome son. Please welcome our guest, and my big brother, Christian Grey!"

Sound effects of applause follow as Ana, Teddy and I walk out. The show is usually filmed in front of a live studio audience. But my sister knew I wouldn't stand for that. So the studio agreed to sound effects of applause, laughter, as well as oohhs and ahhs. Once on the stage, my sister hugs Ana and I, then we shake hands with her co-host.