Here Comes the Bride

(Ana's POV)

"Kate, did you get in touch with the dress shop owner?"

"Yeah, she messaged me back pretty quick too. I guess when there's Grey money to be had, some people will do anything. She said she would open the shop up just for us anytime today. So I told her 4pm would be fine."

"Well it's almost 3pm now. After I finish washing these last few plates, I'll go tell Mia what we have planned."

"I'll finish them for you. You go ahead."

Kate takes over as I dry my hands off. I walk into the living room expecting to see Mia and Luke snuggled on the couch. But to my surprise, they aren't. Sitting in front of the television watching the football game is Carrick, Grace, Grandpa, Grandma, Elliott, Jason, Gail and Christian. Teddy is sitting in Grandpa's Theo's lap completely passed out.

Christian looks up at me confused, until he realizes what I'm looking for. He mouths, "boathouse" towards me. My eyebrows shoot up quickly.

I shake my head and I roll my eyes as I turn and head out. Christian jumps up and follows behind me before I know it.

"And where do you think you're going?" I ask him.

"Are you kidding!? My little sister is getting it on in the boathouse with her soon to be husband. I figured I'd give her a little pay back for when she disturbed us that first night I brought you here to dinner. Besides, after she flees the boathouse, I thought you and I could sneak in a quick one."

"Umm, we're married Christian. If you want a quick one, we have your old bedroom for that."

"I'm aware of that sweetheart. But don't you think it's more exciting and kinky to have sex in there. I mean afterall, we had sex there that night after dinner, and again in there after I proposed to you. It's our special sex spot."

"Don't forget the fact that we've had sex in there literally every holiday we've come here for too."

"Hehe...yeah, I know!"

As​ we reach the boathouse, Christian tries to open the door. But of course, it's locked. Quickly pulling out his key, he unlocks it with ease.

The creaking door alerts the make out lovers that their moment is over, as we listen to the scurrying coming from up above.

"Hello," Christian calls out.

I elbow him in the ribs for his smugness.

"Don't be an ass," I very softly whisper to him.

"What...? She did it to us!" He whispers back.

"Christian? Is that you?" Mia huffs out.

"Yeah, it's me. And Ana's here too. Whatcha doing up there?" He states feigning innocence.

We start climbing the stairs carefully...and slowly, allowing them a few extra seconds to get their clothes back on.

"Hi," Luke stutters out.

"Hi," We both answer back.

"So, what's going on?" Christian teases.

"Oh, nothing much. Just showing Luke your rowing trophies," Mia stabs back.

"Touche Mia, touche."

"So what are you two doing out here?" Mia inquires.

"Actually I was the one looking for you. Christian just decided to tag along. Kate and I have contacted the owner of the dress shop, and she's agreed to open the shop just for us today. We want to take you there, and for all of us to pick out dresses."