Oh Baby

Hope you enjoy this. I got it out as soon as I could. Yes, it's another long one.
Please keep those votes and comments coming!
Much love to you all!

(At the hotel Sunday evening)

(8 pm)

(Ana's​ POV)

Today was the first time I've ever had to say goodbye to my baby knowing he won't just be down the hall or up in his room where I can peek in and see him anytime. But I decide to try and focus on the task at hand. Putting Hyde away so we can get on with life.

The suites, however, at this hotel are a bit different than others we've had in the past. This one is more like a house. It has four bedrooms, three full bathrooms, a huge living room area, a full size kitchen and a nice sized balcony. Two of the bedrooms have two queen beds in them. Grandpa and Carrick are going to share a room. Leaving Christian and I, Kate and Elliott, and Luke and Mia each a room for ourselves. Taylor said he's pulling out the sofa sleeper.

After Taylor leaves to take Grace, Grandma, Gail and Teddy back to our house, I sit down next to my husband, snuggling up close to him. Everyone is resting quietly on the couches. Carrick, however, is on his phone, holding the phone to his ear with one hand while feverishly writing something down with the other.

"Is there anything to eat here? I'm hungry!" Kate exclaims.

"Geez Kate, we just ate a few hours ago."

"I know, but I'm hungry again."

"Maybe you have a tapeworm," I giggle at her. "Go look in the kitchen. Christian always has our suites stocked."

I watch Kate get up heading in the kitchen followed by the opening and closing of the frig and cabinet doors. Rustling noises and silverware clanging on dishes.

"Kate, do you need some help in there?" I call out.

A very muffled, "No, I got it," calls back.

After a few minutes, she comes back out with her hands and mouth full.

"Goodness gracious, what is all that?"

"Nothing much, just some chips and salsa, ice cream, extra butter popcorn, and a drink," she rattles off.

"I hope you don't get sick eating all that."

"Nah, I'm good!"

Christian leans over and whispers in my ear, "Her time of the month huh?"

I shrug at him as he whispers again,"Poor Elliott."

The weird part is Kate never did this sort of thing during her time before. Usually she would just hang out in her bathrobe and fuzzy slippers, popping Midol while holding a heating pad against her stomach. If I didn't know any better I'd swear she was preg....nah, she would of told me. Cravings didn't hit me until I was 2 1/2 months along. Oh I miss my baby boy.

"Good news Ana and Mia! It looks like you two will not have to take the stand. I just got off the phone with Martin. He said that because of Ana's injuries and Mia being drugged, that the medical reports will speak for themselves. Plus we have the footage from Hyde's office of his attack on Ana, the footage from Christian's apartment when he broke in with a gun to kidnap Ana, the evidence from the van he drove that night, and then there is the pièce de résistance. There was a small business across the way that had a security camera. It caught the whole thing. And even better, the angle it was at, blocked out Christian's attack on Jack. It shows everything we need. Martin is on his way over now with a copy," Carrick says excitedly.