The Confession

Thank you all for waiting patiently for this chapter. As I said in the beginning of this book, I have never done this before. This is my first fanfic. So with that being said, I knew trying to write a trial/court case would be a challenge.

I hope you all enjoy it!

Keep those comments coming! Don't forget to vote and follow me!

Next chapter coming soon! :)

We still have to deal with Elena. What will become of Tress? Lindsey's bullet to the chest? What happened to the Sub Club when they showed up at Elena's at 6am the morning of the trial? Kate copes with her loss.

But on the happier side, Luke wants to marry Mia, and Thanksgiving is coming up!

Thank you again for your support!

Love y'all
-Kristy

(Narrator's POV)

"Everyone here knows about what Elena did to me when I was 15 years old. Unfortunately there's more." He pauses taking a deep breath, then begins. "The first time I was with Elena when I was 15 years old. It was just strictly sex. When I came back the second time, it was different. She blindfolded me, tied me up, and completely restrained me. She basically took away all my ability to control anything. She said it would help me. And I believed her. The practice is called BDSM. Over the next few years this continued. She said she was my Dom and I was her Submissive. If I behaved as instructed, I was rewarded. If I didn't do as I was told, I was punished."

"What?!" Grace cries out. "What do you mean punished? What did she do to you? I don't understand."

The tears run faster and faster down his face as he tries to explain. "She would strike me with a whip, or cane, or a flogger. She would gag me. There were safe words in place if it became too much. But I was so headstrong I would sometimes refuse to use them. I felt I deserved to be beaten. I didn't feel worthy of anything."

"Oh my God Christian!" Grace gasps out. "Why did I not see this? How did you ever keep this from me?"

"I've always been a private person, Mom. I've kept to myself. And anytime I had any injures from the devices she used, I would hide them under my shirt and pants."

"I remember one time seeing his back all cut up and bloody," Elliott interrupts.

"What? When was this?" Grace ask.

"Christian was in college. He was maybe 18 or 19 years old. Anyways, he came home mid way through spring break. He said he changed his mind about staying on campus. I went in his room one day to see if he wanted to shoot some hoops with me. I heard the water running and knew he was in the shower. I thought it'd be funny to prank him by flushing the toilet. But when I walked through the bathroom door, I noticed the curtain wasn't completely closed. His back was to me. That's when I saw these gashes all up and down his back. As the water ran down his back, it turned into a bloody pool in the shower floor. I froze. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Next thing I know, Christian turned around and told me to get the fuck out. So I left."

Grace sits frozen in her seat along with everyone else. Unable to say anything, or even know what to say.

"I remember that," Christian says. "That was my first spring break at college. I wanted to be like everyone else, so I went to a party that was taking place in my dorm building. I met this girl. She had been there at the party for quite a while. I knew that because she was a bit buzzed. We drank a little, then we went back to my room. We had sex. Nothing special. It was basically a one night stand to be honest. The next morning I woke up to Elena standing over me. She looked furious. She ripped the sheet and cover off exposing me. I looked around and saw that the girl was gone. Next thing I knew she was telling me to lay face down with my arms stretched above my head. Then she cuffed my ankles to the footboard and wrists​ to the headboard of the bed. She pulled out the flogger first, and began striking me over and over again. When she saw it just wasn't doing enough damage, she pulled out her whip. As she whipped my back she told me I was being punished for whoring myself out. That I didn't have her permission to sleep with anyone else yet. About an hour after she left, I was packing my things and heading home. I needed time to heal, and I knew she couldn't get to me if I was at Mom and Dad's."