Will She Survive

I wanted to get this chapter out as soon as I could. I hope you enjoy it. Keep up the votes and the comments! And if you really enjoy this, be sure to follow me! Thanks to everyone! 

(Heidi's POV)

(Previously on Wednesday evening)

Tears are streaming down my face. I'm pleading with Linc to please stop, don't do this, just let me go. He tosses me on the bed. I start to scramble to get away when he hits me hard across the face. My head is spinning, as my eyes roll back and the darkness comes.

As I come to, I feel the swelling along the side of my face from being struck. My head is pounding. The pain is harsh, but I'm able to bare it. My arms are stretched above my head and my wrists are bound with wide black leather restraints attached to my cast iron bed. I try to move my legs, only to realize they too are tied down. I look around noticing I'm alone. Oh thank you God! A minute later I hear footsteps coming closer to my door, followed by the familiar creaking of my door being opened.  My piece of mind is soon quashed when I see Linc come through the door followed by Elena.

I watch as Linc opens up the black bag at the foot of my bed that I saw him carrying early. He meticulously pulls out one item at a time very slowly, as if to build up the tension already thick in the room. First item, a blindfold, followed by a crop, armbinder, ball gag, tape and then cable ties. Just when I think show and tell is over, he reaches in one more time. Oh God no! It's a bullwhip! Please no! I can't handle that kind of pain! He grins his devilish grin at me and then looks to Elena. Elena's eyes glare down at me as she begins questioning me.

"So let's begin again. Do you have something to tell me now?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

She looks to Linc and nods, "Ok. Do it."

Linc walks over to the side of my bed, placing his knee down next to me as he puts a blindfold on me. Then I hear the familiar click of a knife opening. I feel the cool metal and sharp point as he drags it down my chest shredding my clothing in his way. I'm now naked on the bed, bound in front of them. I'm so scared, I can barely think straight. That's when the first strike hits me.
Thwack! The whip comes down sharply across my bare chest, slicing into me.
I scream out, "What do you want!"

"I want some answers. Now, what did you tell Mr. Grey?" she ask.

"I didn't tell him anything!"

Thwack! Again the sharp whip comes down, and this time it catches my nipple.

"Don't lie! You were seen going into Escala. Now I will ask you again. What did you tell him?" she shouts.

"I didn't tell him anything. I didn't even see him. He wasn't there. I swear!"

"So you did what? Left him a note?"

"No, nothing. I was escorted out of the building. No note. No nothing. Please, I swear!"

"You went there to warn him of our little plan, didn't you?" she says even angrier.

"No Elena. I wasn't going to warn him."

Thwack! The whip strikes across my stomach this time.

"What did you call me?!" she growls.

Suddenly my mind is transported back to the past.

"No Mistress, I wasn't going to warn him."

"Well I hope you are telling me the truth. You were warned about violating the secrecy of our group. Now you will be punished," she tells me as she instructs Linc, "Punish her."