Time To Face Him - Part 2

(EPOV)

"Well he was trashed. I walked into the bar, and the bartender pointed in Christian's direction. I sat down in the booth with him and asked him what happened. He offered me some of his bourbon, but I told him he'd had enough. I moved the glass away from him and told him to start explaining. He said he fucked up big time. I couldn't imagine what it could be. He said if he told me, I couldn't tell anyone. So I agreed. Then he said that Ana told him she was pregnant, and that he had yelled and through a tantrum over it and then walked out on her. 

I called him a fucking dipshit, and told him how stupid that was. He's married to a gorgeous breathtaking girl. And she's pregnant with his child, and he walks out on that? What the fuck!

So we talked for a little while longer, Christian mostly bitching about shitty diapers, piss and puke, not to mention screaming and crying all night with no sleep or sex. I couldn't take it anymore. So I told him I was going to take him home so he could sleep this off, but he better make it right tomorrow or I'd kick his ass from here to next Christmas.

He drunkenly half assed agreed and tried to stand up. But passed out as soon as he was upright. I caught him and put him over my shoulder and carried him out to my truck. I didn't want to take a chance of him blowin' chunks in my truck, so I tossed his ass in the back bed. I called Taylor when I was a few blocks away.

He met me in the garage. By this time Christian was awake again. Taylor looked pissed at Christian too. I told Christian I will come by the office in the morning and I better hear that he fixed all this shit. I watched as Taylor put him in the elevator and sent him up.
Taylor came back over to my truck and told me, "I sure hope he doesn't fuck this up anymore. That girl is the best thing that's ever happened to him."

"Christian, I guess it's back to you."

(CPOV)

"Well to sum it up, I woke with a pounding head and a furious wife. Ana and I ended up fighting away most of the morning. I thought she was going to leave me. She thought I had sought out Elena the night before. When I tried to explain, she shut me out and went to work. I went to work an hour later. Around 11am, Elliott showed up at my office. He looked pretty mad when he came through the door. The first words out of his mouth were, "You're fucking welcome for me hauling your drunk ass home last night." Then he asked me why Elena was with me last night.

Apparently the bartender ratted me out that she was sitting with me before he showed up. I swore to him that she's history. Since my memory of the previous night was a bit fuzzy, he filled me in on everything I told him. He asked if I had patched things up with Ana. He told me I better get on it before I lose the best thing in my life. I explained that she wasn't talking to me and left the house mad as hell. For the next 30 minutes or so, Elliott chewed me out royally about being a man and stepping up to the plate, and how she didn't make this baby by herself. I knew what I had to do, but I wanted to give Ana some time to cool off.

At 1pm, I went to see Flynn. He chewed me out too, but also told me how to start making amends. After leaving Flynn, I decided to take a long run, then headed back to the office. I knew Ana had plans to stop by and see Ray at the rehab after work. What I didn't plan on was Ray calling me. He said he had just visited with her, and that she looked upset. I told him we just had a marital disagreement, but everything was fine.

When I got back to my office it was nearly 9pm. My phone rang and it was Ana calling me. She asked me if I was coming home. I answered and we ended the call fairly quickly. When I got home that night, I found Ana in the upstairs guest room asleep. There were tissues scattered everywhere. I knew she had been crying. I sat and watched her for an hour, then kissed her forehead and whispered "I love you" in her ear.