Chapter Two

Jasmine's POV: We arrived at my house and Johnnie walked off the bus with me. My dog jumped up on me and I hugged him and Johnnie smiled.  My dog saw Johnnie and started growling and I could tell he felt uneasy.

"You should wait in the bus, he doesn't like strangers" I said and Johnnie rushed to get back on.

I went inside and went to my room, I only needed a set of pajamas and clothes for tomorrow. Nothing more because that was the last venue of Warped Tour.

"Are you sure you'll be safe" My mom asked.

"Yes, he's a good guy and he'll have me back by tomorrow"

"Ok I love you"

"I love you too" I said and I slung my bag over my shoulder.

I walked back out to the bus and sat my stuff on a bunk. I hope my fangirl is all out now because Johnnie and I are friends now. OH MY GOD JOHNNIE AND I ARE FRIENDS!!!!!!!

"Yes we are friends" He said coming up behind me.

"Wait did I..."

"Yes" He said cutting me off.

"I'm sorry it's just a dream come true"

"Just remember I am no different than you are. More people may know me because of my videos and music but we're still the same"

"Except you're way more amazing" I said without meaning to.

"Alright we are stopping in Lima to get food, I hope you both will eat Bob Evans to go" Johnnie's manager said.

Johnnie gave his order then I gave him mine and he ordered them. Lima is fifteen minutes away from my house and the person said it would be twenty minutes so we would only have to wait around five minutes.

"I will go in and get the food" His manager said.

"It's like he's your babysitter" I said to Johnnie.

"I know"

"Ha Johnnie Guilbert has a Babysitter"

Using this to promote my book Johnnie Guilbert is my babysitter XD.

"Eat fast, you have to sleep soon" His manager said shoving our food into our hands.

"Good grief dude it's only ten" I replied.

"Do you want to stay on this bus." He replied.

"Sorry  I was unaware that you are on your period"

"Jasmine he can kick you off" Johnnie whispered in my ear.

I stopped and just started eating so I wouldn't say anything else and his manager walked off.

"Is he always like that?" I asked.

"Pretty much"

"That sucks"

"If you go along with it then he's fine"

We finished eating our food and threw the containers in the trash and then we decided to change into our pajamas. We each took our turns in the bathroom and then we went to the bunks and slept.

The next morning

I woke up and Johnnie was already up and moving, I'm guessing his manager forced him to get up. I went to sit up forgetting the fact that I was in the bunks and I hit my head.

"Ow" I said instantly dropping back down and rubbed my head.

"Are you ok?" Johnnie asked coming over to me.

"Ya I was just being my normal stupid self"

"It sounded like you hit it pretty hard"

"I'm fine" I replied.

"Everyone get dressed we're going to eat in thirty minutes" His manager said.

I grabbed my clothes out of my bag and rushed to the bathroom. I changed into a black dress with a batman logo on it and black combat boots. Then I brushed through my hair and got out so Johnnie could get ready. I would have wore skinny jeans like usual but it's supposed to almost be a hundred degrees.

"You look nice" Johnnie said coming out.

"Oh...thanks" I said blushing.

"Come one let's go eat" The manager said practically pushing us off the bus.

We walked into pizza Hut and the manager had us pick out a table and wait for him there.

"I'm so sorry about him" Johnnie apologized as we sat down.

"It's fine"

I'm going to call his manager Grumpy because why not. I don't really need to learn his name. I'll be leaving soon so what's the point.

Grumpy came to the table and we had to wait for the waitress to bring us our pizza. We had also ordered bread sticks and of course drinks.

"You can take your time eating, we have three hours until we have to be there"

We started eating and it was delicious. Pizza Hut is my favorite pizza place to eat at, yes it's very greasy but oh my god. I think I love it even more than I love Johnnie. It's a good think I thought that and didn't say it.

We finished eating and went back to the bus and we arrived at the venue. We still had an hour until Johnnie had to be there.

"We're going to go on a walk we'll be back soon" Johnnie said.

Ok so I guess we're going to go on a walk now.