Chapter Eleven

The next morning

Jasmine's POV: I woke up and Johnnie had his arms wrapped around me.

"I told you keep them to yourself" I said waking him up.

"I love you" He replied.

"I love you too"

"You guys have to get out of here now!" Richie said running in.

"Why?!" Johnnie and I asked at the same time.

"There's some sort of mob outside, some are fans and some look like they want to kill you"

"Well where are we supposed to go?" Johnnie asked.

"Just run, I'll bring your stuff later"

We grabbed our shoes, phones and money and ran out the back door. Johnnie held on to my hand very tightly as some people started following us.

"What do you want from us?!" I yelled.

"You. Dead." Someone responded and I started freaking out.

Johnnie's phone started ringing and he answered it. It was detective Benson.

"We have gotten the results of the fingerprints."

"Can you pick us up, we're near the park and we're being chased"

"Be right there"

Johnnie hung up and we continued to run around the park until the detective had gotten there. We got into his car and then he drove us down to his office at the department.

"Here are some pictures of the person that has been doing this" Benson said handing us a picture.

"Alex Dorame?...." I replied.

"Why..why would she do this" I asked.

"We broke up and maybe she is trying to get me back or something I'm not sure"

"We are going to contact her and have her interrogated would you like me to take you home?" He asked.

"I don't know, where we were staying had gotten mobbed"

"Why don't I drop you off at a hotel or something?"

"Sure that will work" Johnnie replied.

Detective Benson dropped us off at the nearest hotel and we got ourselves a room.

"Why would she do this, she seems so nice in her videos"

"Her and I had plans to get married but I broke it off because she wanted to have children at that exact moment. At seventeen I was not ready for that so I had to let her go"

This is no hate against Alex I promise

"I'm sorry" I said hugging him.

"Don't worry about it, I love you"

"I love you too"

I know this is extremely short but I wanted to post something. Add me on snapchat @cassieluvsgreen