Chapter Ten

Jasmine's POV: Johnnie and I walked back inside and let Detective Benson and his partner do their job. We had no idea what to do really but we're were extremely bored.

"Hey why don't we just update everyone on what's going on?" I asked Johnnie.

"Alright"

The video

"Hey guys it's Johnnie and today I'm here with my amazing roommate and girlfriend. She had the idea of telling you guys what is happening in our lives right now. Jasmine why don't you explain"

"Ok well there is this person kinda stalking us and they are beginning to be violent. It started with the brake lines being cut on our way home from warped tour. Next things started falling from the top shelf of a Walmart aisle by us. Then a rock was thrown through my window and today I received a letter."

"If you guys see any weird things on twitter or instagram or anyone saying they are doing this please contact the police. They will be able to contact our detective. Thank you guys so much. Stay happy not crappy, life's a b**** don't quit, peace out thug pugs. Byeeeeee"

After the video

We made a somewhat similar video to post on my channel too. Then Detective Benson walked in with his partner.

"The only thing left as evidence was this picture of Johnnie helping you stand up" He said showing us it.

It was from when Johnnie had taken me to Michigan with them. I only knew that because the dress I had been wearing.

"So they are possibly from Michigan" Johnnie said.

"How do you know that?" Benson asked.

"That's the outfit I wore in Michigan" I replied.

"Well that doesn't help much but it's a start" His partner said and wrote it down.

"We're going to take this to the lab and have it tested for fingerprints. We will contact you if we get any results"

They left the house and Johnnie and I just stood there not knowing what to do. We know the safest place for me to be is in the house but they have already found us here so who knows what might happen.

"I need to find us somewhere else to say" Johnnie said, he must have read my mind.

"What if they follow us there?"

"We're going to have to take some risks Jasmine"

He took out his phone and started contacting people trying to get them to let us stay with them.

"Richie said we can stay with him" Johnnie told me.

"As in Social Repose?" I asked.

"Yes, get your clothes packed and any like proved possessions"

I went back to my room and grabbed a couple suitcases from under my bed that I had brought. I took some clothes out of my dresser and then walked to my closet to get more.

"OH MY GOD" I screen at the top of my lungs.

Johnnie ran in and he grabbed me and pulled me out of the room. What I saw was a dead cat...placed at the bottom of my closet. I began to cry and Johnnie held me close to him.

"It's going to be ok" He said holding onto me.

We walked back into my room and he quickly got the things out of the closet that I needed. I packed my clothes and then we went to his room and he packed his and he drove to Richie's.

"Is this the Jasmine you've been talking about?" Richie said opening the door and he took my bags from me.

"Yes" I replied feeling awkward.

"She's prettier than I imagined"

"I don't know if I should be offended" I replied.

We walked inside and I looked around, he had a pretty nice place.

"You guys are staying in the same room, I only have two rooms" He told us.

"Wait what?!" I said.

"It's not like I'm going to do anything" Johnnie replied.

"Fine, while we're sleeping keep your hands to yourself"