Chapter Thirty Two

Jasmine's POV: "You're having a girl AND a boy" He said and both mine and Johnnie's jaws dropped.

"So twins?" I asked.

"Yes congratulations"

The Doctor printed out pictures of the ultra sound and then I changed and we got back on the bus.

"What is it?" Grumpy asked and he actually looked excited.

"A boy and a girl" I said smiling and we handed them the pictures.

They looked at the pictures for a bit and then we decided that it would be best to get to the venue.

"How should we announce it?" I asked.

"Let's do a gender reveal on youtube but we can make sure Richie, Bella and your mom is there"

"What about your mom"

"She doesn't really like being involved with me anymore since I became a youtuber"

We arrived at the venue and walked in while people were still waiting outside. We left the pictures on the bus and everything and I tweeted.

"Doing a gender reveal after we get off tour"

Johnnie retweeted it and we walked around a bit to check out the venue.

"What concert today" Johnnie asked.

"No concert" I replied.

"Guess what we found out" I said to Richie as we got to the canopy Thing.

"The gender, Johnnie I want peanut butter"

"I'll run and go get it, stay here"

I don't understand how he can wear that stuff to warped. His black skinny jeans and shirt, plus all that black paint and his headdress.

"Here you go" Johnnie said handing me a jar and spoon.

"Life saver" I said kissing his cheek.

I opened the jar and started eating out of it.

"Can we walk around?" I asked.

"Sure" He told me.

We walked as I continued to eat my peanut butter and I saw people keep glancing towards me.

"I'M PREGNANT AND I WANT PEANUT BUTTER LEAVE ME ALONE" I yelled and then stuffed another spoon full into my mouth.

"Peeeaaannuuuuttt Buttteeerr" I sang and did a little dance and Johnnie laughed.

"I can't wait to see when you're fully pregnant and trying to do this"

"I'm gonna be so huge, I got two humans instead of one"

"At least we each get what we wanted"

"Yup and I'm spoiling her" I said smiling.

"We need to think of names" Johnnie responded.

"We should name them after our favorite singers"

"That could work, what did you have in mind"

"Andy and Ashley"

"Sounds good, do you guys like your names" he said looking down towards my stomach.

"I need to pee" I said and Johnnie laughed.

"Let's take that as a yes"

We found the nearest place to use the restroom so I hurried up and went and then came back out.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Time to head back"

We walked back to the thingy and I sat down because my feet hurt.

We took pictures and everything like last time and ya.

Two months later after Warped because ya too boring

this is when the gender reveal happens

The video

"Hey guys it's Jasmine and Johnnie and today we are here with Richie, my sister Bella and my mom. As you all know I'm pregnant and this is our gender reveal video. None of them know the gender yet so here it goes." 

I pulled my tank top up so my whole bump was showing and then Johnnie dumped his hands in paint. We had them all keep their heads turned so they couldn't see the paint. Johnnie put his hands in a heart shape on my stomach.

"Ok turn around"

They all turned around and Johnnie slowly took his hands away.

"purple?" My mom said and I smiled.

"WE'RE HAVING A BOY AND GIRL" I yelled.

"That's great sweetie"

"Alright guys thanks for watching we will see Andy and Ashley in December byeee"