Chapter Twenty Two

Jasmine's POV: Johnnie continued to look at me and smile and then he slid me tank top strap down to my shoulder.

"That's technically not fair" I said pulling it back up.

"What isn't?"

"You're barely showing skin and I'm already in spandex and a tank top"

"I'll take my shirt and jeans off" He said smirking.

"We should be going to bed soon"

"We can skip school" He said taking his shirt off.

I got off his lap and he pulled his pants off and I sat back on his lap.

This is honestly awkward to write XD

I sat so my legs were wrapped around his back again and he said both the straps down.

"Can I?" He asked and I shook my head yes.

I hope my friends don't read this

He took my tank top off and I was left there in my bra and spandex. Johnnie leaned in and we began to kiss again. He put his hands on my waist again and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Johnnie pulled away from my lips and started to kiss my neck.

"Johnnie" I mumbled and he started to suck on it.

I felt his hands slowly go up my back and he unbuckled my bra.

I'm gonna stop it there, if you want more pm me and I will send you the rest

The next morning

I woke up and Johnnie's arm was around me. We didn't have any clothes on so I pulled up the blanket that was revealing my shoulders.

"Johnnie wake up" I whispered in his ear"

I got out of his arms and laid on top of him.

"Wake up babe" I said and I put my lips on his.

"Mm" He said as he kissed back. 

I rolled off of him and got out from under the blankets. I stood up and started picking up my clothes and Johnnie watched me.

"What" I said.

"You're so beautiful" He replied.

"I'm going to make some breakfast, I love you" I said while putting my clothes on.

I started walking but stopped and turned back to Johnnie.

"What's wrong" He asked me.

"It um....hurts"

"I'll make breakfast, you stay in here"

He got up and put some boxers on and then he walked out. I laid under the covers closed my eyes. Of course I accidentally fell asleep.

Johnnie's POV: I don't think that Jasmine knows she is my first, she probably thinks that Alex and I had done that stuff. I will tell her later. I pulled out a pan and started making pancakes and then there was a knock on the door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Richie.

"You told me to come over at four"

"It's already four?"

"Did you not go to school or something" He asked me.

"No we didn't"

"Is she sick?"

"No"

"Then why did you stay home"

"We just didn't feel like going"

I put the pancakes I had made on two separate plates but Richie didn't want any.

"Can you pour some juice and bring it to the room"

"Sure" He replied.

Jasmine's POV: Johnnie woke me up and I sat up. A couple seconds later Richie walked in with a glass of juice and he sat it down on the bed side table.

"I'm getting suspicious" Richie said looking around.

"Suspicious of what"

"Why you stayed home"

"We didn't want to wake up early because we stayed up late" I replied.

"What were you doing?" Richie asked.

"Stop being weird" I said and started eating the pancake.

Johnnie sat down beside me and ate his and Richie sat at the foot of our bed.

"Why don't we go to the park or something" He asked.

"My ankle kinda hurts right now"

"I knew it" Richie said and he started laughing.

"Knew what?" Johnnie asked.

"You had sex"

"Shut up" I said throwing a pillow at him.