Chapter Twenty

Jasmine's POV: "Ok Joey are you ready" Johnnie said.

"A is for Asking Alexandria
B is for Black Veil Brides
C is for Christian Coma
D is for..... "

"Johnnie I think that is going to be way too hard for him to Remember let me try"

"Fine"

"Joey do you like dancing?" I asked him smiling.

He nodded his head yes and I had him stand up.

"When you get to A just say it, B is for bend down, C is for catching the stars,  D is for Dab E is for.... "

"Jasmine that will be too hard" Johnnie said.

"I don't want to make it boring"

"Joey why don't we try again tomorrow I think we should check where all our classes are" Johnnie said and we went to the teacher.

"Do you mind if we leave a bit early today so we can find our other classes"

"Go ahead"

We grabbed our bags and walked out and I heard someone crying in a hall as we walked past it. It was a girl in the seventh and eighth grade Hall. We walked down and I crouched down beside her.

"Are you alright" I asked and she lifted her head.

"No"

"What's wrong"

"I have an F in Social Studies and my parents are going to ground me forever"

"I know what it's like to think that" I told her.

"Whatever"

"Why don't I help you out in your social studies class, you can come to my place and I can tutor you"

"Why would you help me, you don't even know me"

"Because when I was around this age nobody ever helped me"

"Ok I guess but I would have to ask my mom first" She said wiping her tears away.

"Here is my number if your mom wants to call me or anything"

She walked back into her class and I got up and we walked away.

"You're really good with people" Johnnie said and I smiled.

We looked at our schedules and walked around the halls looking for our classes and once the bell rang we grabbed our lunches and went to lunch.

"Who are we supposed to sit with" I asked.

"We can just sit together until we make some friends"

"Ok I love you" I said as we found an empty table.

"I love you too Jazz"

We ate our food and joked around during our lunch period and people looked at us. Mainly because some people still had no idea who we were because we hadn't been introduced to all of our classes yet.

"Sup" A dude said walking over and sitting with us.

We just stared at him and he laughed.

"I came over to ask why you are wearing a shirt with his name on it, I was in your second period class"

"We'll he's a youtuber and he has merch and I wanted to wear his shirt" I responded.

"So are you like famous" He asked Johnnie.

"I wouldn't say I'm famous, I'm just well known"

The guy pulled out his phone and I could tell he was searching Johnnies Instagram because I saw the screen.

"Why are you searching his Instagram"

"If he's that known then he will have a lot of followers"

I looked at Johnnie and we both smiled and waited for his reaction.

"996 THOUSAND I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT"

"Believe us now?"

"Why don't any of us know you then"

"Because not everyone watches him on YouTube"

The Bell rang and we got up and walked away. We exchanged our lunch pails for our book bags and went to English.

"This is Jasmine and Johnnie, don't be jerks now take your seats" The teacher said and I tried not to laugh.

He must be a pretty chill teacher or something. Johnnie and I sat in the back of the class room together and the teacher started talking.

Skips to after school

We got into our car and Johnnie drove us home and my phone started ringing as soon as we walked in the door.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"My daughter said you offered to tutor her, I can drop her off right now and meet you if that would work"

"Go ahead the address is jdjjwkvjfjsjjsjdjch"

She hung up after I'm guessing writing the address down and I put my phone on the charger. 

"We should order a pizza" Johnnie said.

"Let's get just cheese from pizza hut and bread sticks"

Johnnie dialed the number and placed our order. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and it was the girl and her mom.

"Hi I'm Jasmine" I said holding out my hand.

"I'm Johnnie"

"Is this your brother" The mom asked.

"No this is my boyfriend"

"Can I speak to a parent?"

"If you go to Ohio"