Chapter Five

Jasmine's POV: "Will you go out with me?" Johnnie asked me.

"I think we should wait, even though it would be a dream come true" I replied.

"You're right, we should get to know each other more before we date"

"We should get some rest after all it is only seven and I've slept three hours" I told him.

"Alright, sleep well"

We went to our bunks and went to sleep for another five hours. Well Johnnie was asleep for eight but that's because I had already slept.

Eight hours later

While Johnnie was sleeping I was just on my phone and drew a little bit. But eventually he woke up and we decided to talk some more. We had Just arrived in Iowa so we had another 26 hours to go.

This is accurate I was just on Google for ten minutes XD

"We have a long drive ahead of us" Johnnie said.

"I know"

"We can make a video" Johnnie suggested.

"A video of what?" I asked.

"Your first video, just introducing you"

"Ok I guess but we don't have wifi to upload it" I replied.

"There's a built in hot-spot to every tour bus"

"Oh I've been using my data this whole time"

"I'm sorry that you wasted it"

"I have unlimited" I told him which was true.

He got out his camera and pointed it at me and I kinda just like froze.

The video

"Ok Jasmine introduce yourself and don't worry I can cut myself out later"

"I'm Jasmine Rose, I'm sixteen and I'm originally from Ohio but I'm going to be living in California with my friend"

"Give some facts about yourself" He told me.

"Um my favorite band is rather Black Veil Brides or Falling in Reverse. My favorite color is green. My favorite YouTuber is Johnnie Guilbert and I've only been to Warped Tour once, which was just this recent one"

"Why did you want to become a YouTuber"

"I've always dreamed of being a YouTuber ever since I was twelve. It has always seemed very fun and exciting to me. Being able to help people and relieve them from their problems or stress from at least five minutes a day. Even though I know it may cause me more problems or stress"

"Now your signature sign out"

"Peace out girl scouts" I said waving and Johnnie ended the video.

After the video

"I think that was good for your first time" Johnnie told me.

"Thanks but obviously it was thanks to you"

"Alright I'll show you how to edit and then post it" He told me and he pulled out his laptop and a cord to connect it to the camera.

He set up my account for me which was just my name and I set the password. He started to edit it and I watched very carefully. He added some background music which was The Drug In Me Is You by Falling In Reverse.

"There it's posted"

"Thank you so much" I said hugging him.

"I'll make a video telling my viewers to check you out"

He handed me his camera and I turned it on.

The video

"Hey guys it's Johnnie and today I am here to just tell you about my new friend. Judging by some of your retweets you think I have a girlfriend but I don't. I met that girl 'Jasmine Rose' at Warped Tour in Ohio the day before. I had accidentally bumped into her an knocked her over so I took her to the venue in Michigan as an apology. That is where that picture had been taken. Anyways she has made a YouTube account just today and I want you guys to go check her out. Her YouTube name is Jasmine Rose. Well, stay happy not crappy life's a b**** don't quit peace out thug pugs byeeee" He said and I ended the video.

After the video

Johnnie added his Ah it's Johnnie beginner thingy and then he posted his video and instantly got his views. I slowly got more and more views and more subscribers. It's crazy what people will do just because someone tells you to do it.

"Are you hungry at all?" Johnnie asked me.

"Kinda"

"We aren't stopping at anymore food places, while you were asleep we stopped at the store and I got pizza rolls and TV dinners to heat in the microwave" Grumpy told us.

We got into the freezer and pulled out two TV dinners and each took turns heating ours up. I also grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge and sat down on the couch and ate.

"Go to the backroom now!" The bus driver yelled.

"Why?!" Johnnie asked.

"The brakes stopped working. Go in there and secure yourselves somewhere"

Grumpy, Johnnie and I all ran back to the room and tried finding somewhere. We ended up just sitting on the bed and Johnnie held onto me. I could feel how fast we were going, we were swerving everywhere.