Chapter Twenty Six

Two weeks later

Jasmine's POV: "Thank you for flying in" I said as she got into the car.

We had done the contest thing and this girl Bella won. We had just picked her up from the air port and we were on our way home.

"I can't believe I actually get to live with you for a week" She said excited.

"Believe me, that's the same thing I thought when I first bumped into Johnnie." I said looking back at her.

"This is going to be so amazing"

We arrived at home and I showed her to the room I used to sleep in.  She sat her things down and then Johnnie had ordered us a pizza from Pizza Hut. I got out played for each of us and got some pops.

"Thank you" Bella said smiling as she started to eat.

"You don't have to thank us, its our responsibility to feed you" Johnnie replied.

"No I mean thank you for getting out of my house for a week"

"What's wrong with your house?"

"Never mind" She replied and took another bite.

"Bella can you please tell us"

"I just don't like it there that's all"

We continued to eat and I couldn't help but worry. I feel like it is something way more.

"May I take a shower?" She asked when she was finished.

"Of course, you can use the one in our room because he don't have shampoo in the other one"

Johnnie showed her to our Room and I put our dishes in the sink.

"I think this will be fun" I said to Johnnie smiling.

It was already nine and this was actually our spring break that's why we decided to have her this week. We also made sure it wasn't a problem that she was missing school but turns on she had break too.

"I love you" He said and he kissed me on the cheek.

"I love you too"

"And I love you" Johnnie said kissing my stomach.

I've been pregnant for four weeks now so any day now I'll probably start having morning sickness....yay. Johnnie and I have been going to school normally and everything and we are planning to the rest of the year. We are supposed to graduate may 7th and I'm so excited.

"Is there somewhere I should put my dirty clothes" She asked coming out into the living room.

"Just put them in the hamper in our bathroom"

She put the clothes away and then came back and sat on the couch with us. Here is some information about her.

She is 14
Around the height of 5'5
Has long black hair
Green eyes
From New York
And isn't pale but isn't tan either

"So what do you want to do tomorrow" I asked her.

"I'm not sure, whatever you want" She replied smiling.

"This is a week of doing what you want"

"Well what all is there to do"

"We can go swimming, go to the mall, go to the park"

"We can go to the park I guess" She said.

"Ok well for now lets make a youtube video"

The video

"Hey guys it's Jasmine and today I'm here with Johnnie and the winner of our contest Bella. We are going to be doing a Q and A today using your questions from twitter"

"Jasmine, when is your due date" Johnnie said reading a question.

"December 14th"

Johnnie handed me his phone and I picked a question for Bella.

"Bella who do you like better me or Johnnie"

"Um.....Jasmine"

"HA I'M BETTER THAN YOU"

I handed Bella the phone and she picked out the next question.

"Johnnie if you could do one thing without any consequences what would it be"

"I would rob hot topic and steal all pugs" He said and I laughed.

That went on for about two more questions each and then we ended the video.

After the video

I started editing the video which all I did was add my intro.

"I'm going to take a shower and then head to bed" I said heading towards our room.

I grabbed a sports bra and shorts and obviously underwear and got into the shower. I didn't feel like wearing a shirt because it was actually really hot in here. I got out and Johnnie was laying in bed when I got out.

"Bella went to bed" He told me as I laid down beside him.

"Ok we better get some rest, I love you"

"I love you too" He replied.