Chapter Thirty

Jasmine's POV: We had just arrived at the venue and Johnnie and I walked in. We made sure to have water but at least it wasn't too hot yet since it is the beginning of summer.

"So which concert should we watch today?" Johnnie asked.

"Falling In Reverse"

He checked the schedule and it said they went on at 1:20. Right now it is 1:00 and they just started letting  people in. The meet and greet was at 2:30 so we would probably sit somewhere and wait.

"I want a picture" I told Johnnie and I walked up to a girl.

"Hey can you take our picture?"

"Sure" She replied and I handed her my phone.

We stood sideways and Johnnie put his hands on my stomach and we looked at the camera and smiled then she handed my phone back.

"I love you" He said and kissed me on the forehead.

"I love you too, now let's go wait at the stage so we can be towards the front"

We walked to the stage hand in hand and waited by the stage. People were crowding around us and then they came on. They sang Bad Girls Club, The Drug In Me Is You, Good Girls Bad Guys and Game over. After they performed I needed to drink a lot from screaming so much and then we went to sit down in some shade.

"I'm going to have to help you up aren't I?" Johnnie said and I laughed.

"I'm not that big yet but sure"

We sat down on the ground under a tree and I sat my back to it.

"What should we do now?" I asked.

"We could just...." Johnnie started off but he was interrupted.

"OH MY GOSH CAN I GET A PICTURE WITH YOU" A girl said coming over to us.

"That's what the meet and greet is for" I said but Johnnie nudged me.

"Be nice" He whispered in my ear.

"Sorry hormones" Johnnie said and I
smacked him and the girl laughed.

"Come on over"

She walked over to us and bent down and had her mom take a picture of all of us together. She hugged us and we talked a little bit and then she went to wait in line for the meet and greet.

"We better get over there" Johnnie said standing up.

He held out his hand and I smiled.

"Just like when we first met"

He smiled back as I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. We walked over to the Youtuber tent and I looked at the different people there.

I don't know who all does this stuff so let's fantasize

Richie, Shane Dawson, JackSepticEye, Zoella and some other people I didn't know.

"Richie I didn't know you were coming" I said and we hugged.

"Ahhh my little Godchild is getting so big" He said and I laughed.

Richie claims to be this babies Godfather and we're ok with it. After all he is a very good friend so why not.

"Here sit down" Johnnie said pulling out a chair so I did. 

We waited for the thing to start and once and then I would stand up and take pictures with people. Other times they would just squat down by me so I wouldn't have to get up.

"Do you know the gender?" A girl asked me.

"No we're not sure yet"

"Oh well I hope it's a girl"

"Me too, Johnnie wants a boy"

"It's usually that way with new parents it seems like" She replied.

"I can dress her in bows and dresses"

"Exactly" She said smiling.

"Come on Ky we better get going so she can meet more people" Her mom said nudging her on.

"Wait" I said standing up and I wrote something down on a piece of paper.

"I think you and my sister would be good friends, here's her number" I said giving her the paper and her face lit up.

Her mom rushed her away and then another person came up to me.

"H...hi" She said looking at the ground.

"Hey, I love your hair" I said and she looked up and smiled but looked back down.

"Would you like a picture?" I asked.

"Y...yes" She replied.

We stood side by side and what looked like rather her brother or boyfriend took a picture. She looked no older than fifteen.

"It was nice meeting you" I said and she walked off with her head down.

We did that for about another hour and then it was time to get back on the bus and head to Arizona for the next thingy.