Chapter Twelve

Jasmine's POV: Richie ended up bringing us each a week worth of clothes and then he went back to his house.

"What if we got disguises" I asked and Johnnie laughed.

"I'm serious, maybe she won't know it's us"

"It probably wouldn't work, we could try it I guess" He responded.

"So how are we going to get the disguises?" I asked him.

"We will have to hurry and go buy them I guess"

We didn't have a car or anything so we would rather have to call an uber or walk to the store. We ended up calling an uber though because we wanted less of a chance of Alex seeing us. We got to the store and we jogged in and went to the clothes section and then Johnnie came up with an idea.

"What if we do kind of what Richie does except you're batgirl and I'm batman?"

"Let's do it!!"

We grabbed face paint and costumes and all that crap and hurried and paid then went home.

"I have to do my school work" I told him.

I pulled out my laptop and got my school thing up and Johnnie sat on the bed with me.

"I can try to help you if you need me to" He told me.

"I think I'm ok for now, thank you"

I was staring at my laptop and doing my work and I could tell Johnnie was staring me. I tried ignoring him and just continued with my work but he still kept staring.

"What?" I asked looking at him and he kissed me.

I kissed him back and honestly that caught me by surprise. We pulled apart and he smiled.

"I'm sorry I just really wanted to do that"

"Don't be sorry" I replied.

I went back to my schoolwork and Johnie wrapped his arm around me and scooted over towards me more.

"Let me finish my work, I love you" I said and I kissed him on the cheek.

He got up and took what we bought from Walmart and went into the bathroom. I finally finished my work and Johnnie walked out of the bathroom. He had face paint on and his costume and I started dying from laughter. He looked ridiculous!

"Go try yours on!!" He said excited and threw my things at me.

I went into the bathroom and put the outfit on then started putting paint on my face like Johnnie had his. I walked out and he instantly took pictures but I slapped his phone out of his hand.

"If someone gets hold of those pictures Alex will know it's us so there would be no point"

"Do me a favor and hold your phone out" Johnnie said so I did.

He slapped my phone out of my hand and I looked at him.

"My phone had to be avenged" He said and I laughed.

Little scene stolen from Liv and Maddie

We each picked up our phones but neither of them had cracks luckily.

"We need to go to bed" I said and we went to the bathroom to get the makeup off.

It actually wasn't too hard to get it off so that was good. I hate having to scrub my face, it hurts so badly.

"Goodnight" Johnnie said wrapping his arms around me.

"Goodnight" I replied.

I know it's a short chapter but I'm trying....add me on snapchat @cassieluvsgreen or on kik @cassie_bruhlol