Chapter Seven

Jasmine's POV: "What are we supposed to do now?" I asked.

"We can ride a plane home" Johnnie responded.

"What about my stuff"

"I've heard about people flying their stuff to places, we can try that and then have a cab take us to the hospital and wait"

Johnnie slowly went back to the bus and got both of our phones out. He handed me mine and I looked up different companies and then he called it.

"They're having a truck to come and help us flip the bus over and we can get everything out" Johnnie told me.

There was a person with a news camera filming the wreckage and we just continued to sit there because we didn't give a crap. They let us be and Johnnie and I talked more and more until the people got here. They used some sort of truck thing and flipped it and they allowed us to go in.

"Wait out here, I'm going to make sure nothing will fall on you" One of the men said.

He walked in and walked right back out pretty much and Johnnie and I went in. They were going to inspect the brake lines and see if it looked like it was cut by somebody or not.

"Hey Jasmine it's a good thing we tapped your boxes, everything is still in them"

We picked up the boxes and sat them outside usually two at a time. There was only about six boxes and then Johnnie grabbed his clothes and Grumpys plus the bus drivers.

"We can't tell my mom about this, she will make me come home instantly" I told him.

"Alright this will be our little secret, and possibly the secret of the people in Iowa."

A truck came and took the boxes and drove off, they were gonna make it there before us most likely. Instead of having my stuff fly there we were only able to get a moving truck type thing drive it there.

"I called an uber"

"Okie"

We waited about twenty minutes until they had arrived and they took us to the hospital the paramedics said they were taken to. We walked in and the guys were already ready to go. The bus driver had a neck brace and grumpy had a broken arm.

"We're going to take a plane home, our stuff is already on its way to the house" Johnnie told them.

Time skip to Johnnie's house because I have no idea what I'm writing

We finally arrived at Johnnie's house and his manager went home. Johnnie showed me around and it was pretty nice. It had three bedrooms which was actually a lot for one person and two bathrooms.

"Why did you get something with so much space?" I asked.

"I've been looking for someone to live with because it has been so boring here. Then you bumped into my life and I thought it was perfect"

"Well yay" I said and he laughed.

My things still hadn't arrived because it only took three hours on the plane to get here and it would take over a day for my stuff.

"If you want to take a shower you can borrow some of my clothes"

"Oh thanks I'd love that..the shower is what I mean. Can I have a baggy tshirt" I asked and he went to his room and got me one.

"Thanks I'll be out in a bit"

I looked around for the towels and rags and then I got undressed. I stepped into the shower and felt the hot water against my skin and it felt amazing. Manly because I haven't taken a shower in a few days. I showered for about ten minutes then I got out and changed into his shirt. I brushed through my hair with my fingers and washed my face and then walked out and smelt food.

"I made some eggs, yours are on a plate"

I sat down and started eating and they were still warm, they also tasted AMAZING.

"I can do the dishes" I offered.

"It's fine I have a dishwasher"

"Well I'll need to get a job to help pay rent and everything"

"Jasmine you'll be getting money from YouTube soon, you have no need to worry"

"I'm not going to just automatically become popular like you" I replied.

"Yes you will, just make some more videos"

"I'll make one later, if you help me at least"

"Sure, it'll be fun" He told me.

We rinsed off our dishes and put them into the dishwasher and he started it. After that we played some video games together and I made a couple more videos and we went to bed. IN SEPARATE ROOMS!

I'm sorry this chapter was probably really boring but I didn't know what to write. I felt like I needed to publish something so here. I'll try to do better next time.