Chapter Thirty Three

Jasmine's POV: I went through the comments and I saw one from Alex.

Congrats I can't wait to meet them

I know we forgave her but I'm not very sure about her seeing our children.

"I missed you" Bella said and she hugged both of us.

"I missed you too sis"

"I can move back in right?" She asked.

"Of course you can, mom you're staying for a couple nights right?"

"Yes for two nights"

"Alright well let's order some pizza and get some drinks and then we can all go bowling or something" Johnnie said and he called Pizza Hut.

Bella and I went into the kitchen and poured pop into a glass for everyone and then we sat out paper plates.

"I'm going to have to enroll you in school" I told her and she sighed.

"Don't worry, I can help with homework and if anyone gives you a hard time I'll come in and teach them a lesson"

"But you're pregnant"

"That's why we have Johnnie" I said and she laughed.

"Thanks Jazz I love you"

"I love you to Bee"

"Is that my nickname?!"

"Yes"

"I love it!"

"Good"

The pizza got here and we all quickly ate. Then we drove to the nearest bowling alley.

"I just wanna watch you guys, I don't want to play" I said as they were putting the names in the machine.

"Ok I love you" Johnnie said kissing my forehead and I sat down.

It felt nice to finally be able to just sit down. My back had starting so badly from standing up and down over and over again at Warped so I need to just sit. I pulled up another chair in front of me and I put my legs up on it and got comfortable. There is only three months to go. I watched them as they played and it was very entertaining. Johnnie absolutely sucked at bowling.

"Looks like you're better at making babies than getting strikes" Richie told him and I tried not to die from laughter.

"HEY I'M GOING TO THE BATHROOM I'LL BE BACK"

I got up and walked to where I saw the restroom was and I went in. I went to the bathroom and washed my hands then walked back to our table and sat back down.

"Mom we have to get her enrolled"

"Alright I'll call the school when we get back to your house and sign some papers"

"Why can't I do homeschooling?" Bella asked.

"Trust me, going to public school is much better"

"But homeschooling I can eat whenever I want, be on my phone, and there is no chance of bullies"

"You'll need to make friends, at some point Johnnie and I aren't going to be able to do much with you because the babies will come along"

"Fine"

"Just remember, Johnnie and I will be there to beat them up if they do anything" I said and she laughed.

"I love you Bee"

"I love you too" She replied.

The game was finally over and this was the scores.

Johnnie: 101
Mom: 156
Bella: 172
Richie: 191

I probably would have even broke one hundred, I suck at bowling.

I haven't went bowling in three years rip

We drove Richie home and then went back to our place and I took a shower.  Mom had already went to bed and Bella was watching TV. I have no idea what Johnnie is doing though.

"HEY, I'M COMING IN I NEED TO USE THE RESTROOM" Johnnie yelled and he came in.

"Baby bump" He said as he walked in.

"You know it" I replied.

He used the restroom and then washed his hands and walked out. I finished my shower and out on a pair of yoga pants and a sports bra and then went into the room which Johnnie was waiting in.

"Lay down, I wanna talk to the babies" He told me.

I laid down on my back and he bent over to my stomach.

"Hey there Andy and Ashley it's daddy. I have a feeling you two will be very spoiled little rugrats but I think that's totally fine. There is also very many people waiting for your arrival and mommy and daddy love you so much. We'll get to see you in three months don't come out until you're done baking" He said then he kissed my stomach.

He pulled away and I felt a kick and I smiled.

"Johnnie one of them kicked" I said and he put his hand on my stomach.

He felt the baby kick and he smiled and then kissed me.

"I can't wait for our family to begin" He said while he still had his hand on my stomach.

"We can't rush it though, we wanna make sure they're healthy"

"Of course" He responded.