Chapter Twenty Eight

Jasmine's POV: We were at the pool for about another hour and a half and then we decided to just go home because it got boring.

Two hours later

"Jasmine can I talk to you" Bella said and she looked embarrassed.

"Sure, wanna go to your room?"

"Yes please"

We walked back to her room and I walked in and sat down on the bed but she stayed standing.

"My period wasn't supposed to start until next week but it came early" She said looking down at the ground.

"That isn't a problem I can buy you some stuff, if you want Johnnie can stay home while we get it"

"I would be more comfortable with that, thank you"

"Alright let's go"

We walked back into the living room and Johnnie was playing a video game.

"We're going to head to the store, I'll bring back some pizza" I said and he gave me the keys.

We walked to the car and she got into the passenger seat. I turned handed her our CD case and she picked out the BlurryFace TØP CD.

"You can put it as loud as you want" I told her and she cranked it all the way up.

"BUT MY TASTE IN MUSIC IS YOUR FACE" We both scream sang and danced.

This was in no way a good idea because I already suck at driving. We arrived at the store and we waited for the song to end before we walked in.

"That stuff is back here, lucky me doesn't have to go through this for awhile"

We walked back to the section and she got the things she needed. I could tell she was comfortable with me so this didn't really bother her at all which was good.

"Jasmine can I tell you the truth about my house"

"Of course you can" I said as we stood in line to pay.

"I'm from an orphanage" She said and I hugged her.

"That's ok" I told her.

"No it's not, the kids there bully me and nobody wants to adopt me"

"What if I talk to my mom about adopting you" I said and her face lit up.

"THAT WOULD BE AMAZING" She said and she hugged me.

"I'll call her tonight"

We paid and everything and then we stopped at Pizza hut and I drove us home"

"JASMINE WE'RE INVITED TO BE YOUTUBERS AT WARPED" Johnnie yelled as soon as we walked in and he ran over to me and hugged me.

Bella took the pizza and sat it in the kitchen and I was so excited.

"They really want me?!"

"Yes!!"

"Wait I have even better news" I said and Bella walked in.

"I'm gonna ask my mom to adopt Bella"

"That's amazing, then you guys will be sisters" Johnnie said and she was smiling like crazy.

I couldn't believe I was actually going to go to Warped again, but this time as a YouTuber! Oh god I'll be five months pregnant when we get back.

Phone call

Ja: Hi mom, wanna know how you can be the best mom ever
M: How
Ja: Adopt the girl that won our contest
M: I don't know Jasmine
Ja: she can live with Johnnie and I
M: Ok fine I'll come up there soon and we can get things figured out
Ja: Thank you mom, I love you

After call

I was going to wait to tell her about warped when she was in person.

"My mom is coming over sometime soon" I said while we ate.

"alright she can sleep in the other guest room"

"What did she say?" Bella asked smiling.

"You're going to be my sister soon" I said and she jumped up and hugged me.

"And I told her you could stay with us,  so we will probably all fly to New York with you and get the paper work and everything then get your things"

"This is literally a dream come true"