Chapter Twenty Nine

Three months later

Alex's POV: "You're free to go" The officer said and I walked outside.  

It felt great to be outside again, see the bright sun and smell the fresh air. I'm going to Johnnie's before anything else to apologize. I wonder if they're even still together.

Jasmine's POV: Johnnie and I were packing, the bus would be here in about twenty minutes. My mom is having Bella stay with her while we go to Warped so she is back in Ohio.

"Your bump looks so cute" Johnnie said kissing my stomach and I laughed.

"Thanks" I replied.

I'm wearing a blue dress that ends right before my knees with my black converse. The first venue was actually in California so it was only an hour away from us. There was a knock on the door and I decided to go see who it was because I was done packing.

"Hey" Alex said as soon as I opened the door.

I could feel my heart drop into my stomach and feel the color in my face go away.

"Don't worry Jasmine I'm here to apologize"

I was very cautious but I saw she had nothing to hurt me with.

"Come in, I'll get Johnnie"

I turned to walk away and she grabbed my wrist.

"Are you pregnant?" She asked.

"Yes"

She let go and I went and got Johnnie.

"What do you want"

"To apologize"

"Go ahead"

"This was all supposed to be a prank, I had no intentions of actually hurting either of you. Please I promise you, I was going to tell you but then you got the police involved and I was too scared"

Just then I heard the honk of the tour bus and Johnnie stood up.

"We have to go, we accept your apology"

I don't know why but I hugged her. It just really looked like she needed a hug at the moment. She left the house and we grabbed our bags and got on to the bus. So far the only thing I have craved is peanut butter so we were able to go ahead and bring some on the bus with us. I also still have morning sickness and sleeping, oh my god. I have to toss and turn at least two hundred times until I'm comfortable enough to sleep.

"Are you excited?" Johnnie asked me.

"More than ever" I said smiling.

"I love you baby"

"I love you too" I said and we sat down on the couch as the bus started moving.

"When are we supposed to find the gender of the baby?" I asked him.

"Well, we can rather wait until we get off tour or try and make an appointment during it"

"I'm excited to figure out what the baby is" I said holding my Stomach.

"Alright well there should be one where we have plenty of extra time" He said and he kissed my cheek.

"I need to pee" I said.

"YOU CAN'T USE THE RESTROOM UNLESS IT'S MANDATORY" Grumpy yelled.

"Trust me, it is" I said going into the bathroom.

I quickly used the restroom and then went back and sat on the couch.

"You probably shouldn't walk around too much at Warped" Johnnie told me.

"Can we at least go to the FIR concert, like one concert each date"

"Sure" He replied and I smiled.

"Yay! I love you"

"I love you too Jazz"

He grabbed my face and leaned in and kissed me so I kissed back. He put his other hand on my stomach and then he pulled away.

"I can't wait until we're one big happy family" I said and he smiled.

"Five months"

"Its too long"

"Shhh"