Chapter Thirteen

Jasmine's POV: I woke up and heard the shower was running so Johnnie was obviously taking a shower. I pulled out my phone and scrolled though some notifications and waited for him to get out.

"HURRY UP I HAVE TO PEE"

"I'M STILL JUST ON SHAMPOO JUST COME IN HERE, YOU CAN'T SEE ANYTHING AND I WON'T LOOK AT YOU" He yelled back.

"I CAN HOLD IT"

I bounced up and down on the bed trying to not pee myself and Johnnie had finally gotten out. I practically ran over him as I ran to the bathroom. I used the restroom and then I walked back out and he laughed.

"What?" I asked and he pointed at me.

I looked at myself and realized my underwear was sticking out of my shorts and I fixed it. That doesn't embarrass me or anything, all's he saw was the color.

"We should go swimming" he told me.

"We have to stay hidden remember"

"This sucks" He replied.

"Why don't we just leave the state for a bit, we can go stay back at my house"

"That's a good idea but we better check with Detective Benson and make sure it's ok"

Johnnie pulled out his phone and had a conversation that lasted nearly ten minutes with him and I did some school work.

"He said we can't leave, it's too dangerous"

I sighed and then plopped down on the bed. I got under the covers and pushed my head into a pillow and started to cry.

"Don't cry Jasmine"

"I hate this so much, there's nothing to do here. It's like we are trapped in a cage like an animal or something"

"I know but everything is going to be ok eventually"

"That could be awhile" I replied.

I grabbed my laptop and pulled up YouTube and looked in my suggestions. Alex Dorame was one of my favorite youtubers so her videos popped up. I know after her doing this she isn't anymore.

"Johnnie look at this video" I said.

It was titled revenge.

Johnnie clicked the video and we started watching it.

"Hey guys it's Alex and today I am here with a plan. Remember how Johnnie dumped me? Well I'm going to be getting revenge on him and his little roommate. I spotted them at the address I will link below. Make sure you go there and make their lives a living hell"

The video ended and Johnnie closed my laptop. I looked at him but he just continued to stare at a wall.

"I love you" I said hugging him.

He continued staring at the wall and I kept looking at him. I could tell he was mad. I wanted to hug him again but I didn't want to annoy him so I grabbed my outfit and went to the bathroom. I changed into the costume and put the face makeup on and then walked back out.

"Change, we're going to go on a walk" I said handing him his clothes.

He walked into the bathroom and I waited for him. I laid down on the bed again and watched the door for him to walk into the room.

"Johnnie what's taking so long?" I said knocking on the door.

I didn't get a response and I started getting worried.

"Johnnie let me in"

"Please I'm worried"

He opened the door and hugged me.

"What was taking so long?" I asked.

"I was using the restroom"

"Oh I'm sorry"

He had his face paint on and everything and then I grabbed my phone and put it in my boot. Johnnie grabbed his wallet and then we walked out. We walked down the sidewalk by the hotel and then we just left.