Chapter Fourteen

Jasmine's POV: We walked hand in hand down the sidewalk but he still seemed aggravated.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"This needs to end"

"I know, Detective Benson is doing everything he can to help us" I replied and he stopped walking.

"No I mean us"

"W...what"

"I put your life in danger, I think you should move back home until this us all over. I will pay for your plane ticket"

"So we're breaking up?" I asked feeling tears build up.

"For now"

He tore his hand away from mine and I just turned around and started walking back to the hotel. I rushed into our room and started packing my bags. When I was almost done he walked in and I ignored him. I'm not mad at him I'm just too upset.

"Don't bother calling an uber, I'll do it myself" I said.

He sat on the bed and I took one last look at him and left. I called myself an uber and then they drove me to the airport.

"I need a ticket to Ohio" I said to a lady.

"You got lucky, the plane for Ohio is leaving in ten minutes"

I handed her my money and she gave me the ticket and I waited with everyone else. I held in the tears because there was no use crying. It won't change anything so what's the point.

"Flight 476 is now boarding"

I got up and waited to board and then handed the person my ticket. I sighed as I took my seat and just shut off my phone. I buckled my seat belt and closed my eyes and went to sleep. It won't be that long of a flight.

Back at Ohio

"Jasmine what are you doing here?" My mom asked as soon as I walked in.

"Something's happening with Johnnie and he decided it was best if I move back here for awhile"

"What about all your things?" She asked.

"I'm sure it won't be too long, I can live without them"

I went to my room and laid down on my bed. My phone was still turned off because I didn't feel like seeing any texts from Johnnie or anything. I honestly have no idea what to do at this point.

"Mom I'm going to go on a walk" I said and grabbed a light jacket.

"Be safe honey"

"I always am for you" I said and she smiled.

My mom has always been worried about me getting hurt ever since I was born. I'm her only child and I guess she just cant bare of the thought of the same thing happening to me as what happened to her. I left my phone in my room which probably wasn't a good idea but I really don't care. I feel like being alone right now.

"Excuse me...are....are you Jasmine Rose..." A girl that looked around thirteen or fourteen asked.

"Um yes" I replied.

"Can I get a picture with you.."

I guess I managed to forget that I was a YouTuber now.

"Sure" I replied and she took her phone out.

"Thank you" She said and she hugged me.

I was told before to never let go in a hug first with a younger person because you never know how much they need one. I faked a smile as she let go and she went her separate way. I went to the park I had always went to when I was thirteen and actually haven't been there since I was fourteen.

"Mommy what's all over her face" Some little child said pointing at me.

I completely forgot I was wearing this stuff. Well at least now I know the costumes wouldn't have hid anything.

"I just came from a costume party" I replied and her mother apologized.

"It's fine, I just forgot to wash up"

I went and sat on a swing and slowly went back and forth. I don't have any friends here I don't know what I'm supposed to do here. Maybe I can just convince my mom to let me do public schooling for my last year of school.