BONUS CHAPTER

Six months later

Jasmine's POV: I looked in the mirror at my dress and watched as my mom cried. She couldn't believe how fast I am growing up. I looked over at Andy and Ashley and smiled they looked so adorable. Ashley was wearing an identical dress to mine and Andy was wearing an identical tux to Johnnies. I didn't have any bridesmaids and Johnnie didn't have any best men or whatever they're called. My mom was going to be the one that carried the kids down the aisle so she was going to go before Richie and I and everything. Oh ya Richie is walking me down the aisle if you couldn't already guess. Anyways let's skip through the boring details and get to the reception!

"Now introducing Mr. And Mrs. JOHNNIE GUILBERT"

We walked in hand in hand and people cheered. At our little table thing everyone has sat me, Johnnie, Richie and mom.

"I love you" Johnnie said as we sat down.

"I love you too" I replied smiling.

We ate some food and then it was time for the cake. Johnnie and I cut into it and then of course like any normal couple we smashed it into each other's faces. My mom had to help me get some cake out of my hair after but then it was time for the first dance.

You girl by Johnnie Guilbert

He sang to me as we danced and I couldn't wait smiling. I know this is so cheesy and everything but it's like a fairytale. Anyways HONEY MOON TIME.

Just kidding, we're parents now. We have no where else we want to be. I know most parents want to get away from their kids but they're just so cute.

"I was thinking we should book a tour sometime" I suggested to Johnnie.

"That would be fun"

We were now home and everything and mom was watching the kids for the night.

"What do you wanna do baby?"

"YOU NOW"

"As if I didn't know that would be the answer" He replied smiling.

We both tweeted that we were going live on my account and then we did. Many people joined and asked us questions about how we were planning on living and everything but I don't understand why. We have been living together for quite awhile now and nothing is going to change. We also weren't planning on letting them know about the tour unless it was really going to happen so ya.

Alex's POV: I laid in my bed and I cried as I watched their You Now. I had attended their wedding and it hurt me so badly. Of course I'm not ever him but I'm not going to step in the way of their relationship, at least not yet. I watched as he sang to her, the song he wrote for her. Not me. Her! I can't believe she was able to just bump right into him and become his wife, how does that even work!

"Yes many Youtubers attended our wedding. Social Repose, Kyle David Hall, Alex Dorame, JackSepticeye and Jeydon wale" I heard Jasmine say.

Jasmine's POV: I saw the Alex had joined the stream but that was ok. We all friends now and everything, she even attended our wedding.

"Are you getting tired?" Johnnie asked me.

"Yes"

"Do you want to go to bed?"

"Sure"

I changed out of my dress and was too lazy to put any other clothes on so I just slept in my bra and underwear. I hung the dress in our closet and smiled as I walked out and Johnnie tackled me onto the bed.

"I thought I was going to bed" I said and he laughed.

"But look at what you're wearing"

"I sleeeeepy"

"Are you sure about that?" He said as he started kissing my neck.

"Ok I'm not that tired" I said and he smiled and continued.

The next morning

I woke up and Johnnie's arm was wrapped around me. I kissed him on the cheek and then I wriggled out of his arms. I put on some clothes and then went into the kitchen and made him some food and he walked in.

"This is our new beginning"