Chapter Eighteen

Jasmine's POV: Johnnie got up and went to the kitchen and I just started laughing uncontrollably.

"What?" Richie asked.

I continued laughing and heard Johnnie start laughing from the kitchen which made me laugh harder. I leaned forward and fell onto the ground and continued to laugh while covering my mouth.

"YOU TWO ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER" Richie yelled.

Johnnie army crawled into the room and we saw each other and laughed even harder. At this point in time my stomach hurt so badly from laughing.

"I'm going to pee myself" I said trying to control myself.

Johnnie and I both stopped laughing but then we looked at each other and started dying again.

"MAKE IT STOP" Richie said covering his ears.

"I....I'm going to go pee" I said STILL laughing.

Tears were rolling down my cheeks and I couldn't wait to look at myself in the mirror. I quickly used the restroom and washed my hands and then looked in the mirror and started laughing again.

"JASMINE STAY IN THERE SO YOU GUYS WILL SHUT UP"

I sat down against the door in the bathroom and pulled my knees to my chest. Then I put my head in my hands and just continued to die from laughter.  I was practically out of tears at this point and I just stopped laughing.

"Can I come out now?" I asked.

"Yes" Richie replied.

"Do NOT look at each other"

Johnnie and I kept our heads down and I slowly looked up. I looked over at him and he looked at me and we started laughing again.

"I'M LEAVING" Richie yelled.

Richie walked out of the house and I sat down on the floor and Johnnie came over to me.

"We should give him a ride home" Johnnie said.

He helped me up and we walked outside but Richie must of had someone pick him up or something because he was already gone.

"Maybe we should get school supplies" I said.

"Good idea"

We went back inside and I grabbed my shoes phone and money then put them in my purse.

"I love you" Johnnie said as he gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"I love you too" I replied.

Of course like usual Johnnie drove and we went to Walmart. Once we arrived we went to the back of the store and got some pens and pencils. Next we got loose paper and notebooks. Then we got matching book bags. We didn't get matching ones because of our relationship, we got them because they were batman. After that we got trappers and folders and I got a pencil bag. That was all we really needed at the moment so we went over to the grocery side.

"I want to pack my lunches" I said and I grabbed a lunch pail as we walked past.

Johnnie decided he would too so he grabbed one and we went to the snack section. I grabbed some zebra cakes and Lays chips. Johnnie grabbed himself some snacks and then we got some things for home. I grabbed lunchables and a couple other things for my lunch too though. We got a jug of white milk and a jug of chocolate then some orange juice. I got myself some yogurt and then we went into the aisle over. I grabbed some laundry detergent and toilet paper while Johnnie got trash bags and paper plates.

"I'm going to go get my shampoo, conditioner and body wash. Do you need anything on that side of the store?" I asked Johnnie.

"Just get me some Colgate toothpaste, it doesn't matter what kind"

I walked away as he continued to get things and went to wear I needed. I grabbed mint strawberry body wash and treseme shampoo and conditioner (however you spell it). Next I went and grabbed the toothpaste for Johnnie. I still had plenty in the one I had brought from home.

Ja: Where are you
J: Pizza rolls

I walked to the frozen aisle and Johnnie was there getting hot pockets an pizza rolls.

"This is going to be so much money" I said.

"I'll pay" Johnnie offered.

"No let's just pay half and half, I think that seems fair"

We got in line at one of the few registers they actually had working and waited. When it was our turn we quickly put everything up and paid.

Back home

Johnnie and I took everything out of their bags and started putting them all away. We decided it was best to get our book bags ready for tomorrow when we were done.

"Here" I said handing Johnnie his half of the things.

We took the binders and put the empty folders in and labeled in. Next I put all my pencils and pens in the pencil case and stuffed everything in the book bag. It was already nine so we were planning on going to bed soon.

"Hey I'm going to take a quick shower then pick out my outfit and go to bed"

"Ok I'll see you in a bit"

I grabbed some pajamas and underwear of course I went to the bathroom. We already had the shampoo and everything in here so I'm good to go. I got in and took around a ten minute shower and then went back to our room. I through my clothes and decided to wear a Johnnie Guilbert shirt because why not. I also picked out black ripped skinny jeans and my converse. I was probably just going to leave my hair wavy in the morning.

"JOHNNIE" I Yelled as loud as I could.

"What?" He asked walking in.

"I want to dye may hair a bright teal color"

"I don't know if the hair place is open"

"Let's try" I said and he puller out his phone and looked some things up.

"There's one place twenty minutes away that closes at ten, let's go"

He quickly drove us to the place and I got my hair dyed and everything and I was so happy. I love this color so much. We went home and went to bed and everything soooo ya wish us luck at school.

I'm sorry about the slowish updates. I'm still trying to catch up on school and I'm stressing about a Spanish presentation so ya....sorry