Chapter Seventeen

Jasmine's POV: We walked back over and sat down and Johnnie grabbed my hand.

"I love you" He said without looking at me.

"I love you too"

We finished eating and got back into the car and drove back to our house.

"What do you guys wanna do?" I asked.

"Why don't you two catch up, I'm going to go into the guest room and take a nap" Richie said leaving the room.

"What's going on?" I asked as we sat on the couch.

"The face she made when she was sentenced, she looked horrified. There is no way she is tough enough to make it in jail"

"Johnnie actions of consequences she needs to understand that"

"Maybe we shouldn't have pressed charges" He replied.

"You still love her"

"What..." He said letting go of my hand.

"I know you still have feelings for her"

"I....I..."

"It's ok" I said cutting him off.

"I know you love me too and that's all that matters, it will take some time but I know you'll get over her and I will be here every step of the way" I said smiling.

"Thank you" he replied.

"Look why don't we go take a nap or something, I'm honestly very tired"

"Ok.."

I started walking to my old room and he grabbed my wrist.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To my room" I replied.

"I figured we would sleep together"

"I guess that will work" I said and we went to his room.

We got under the covers and laid down and I fell into a dreamless sleep.

Alex's POV: I can't believe I'm actually in jail. This was just supposed to be a harmless prank. What am I going to do?! I never planned to actually HURT either of them I would never do that. I guess we will just see where this goes.......

Jasmines POV: I woke up around an hour later and Johnnie was still asleep. He had his back to me and I got up an walked out of the room. Richie was sitting in the living room watching TV when I walked in.

"Sorry if you got bored" I said accidentally scaring him.

"It's fine, I just woke up a few minutes ago"

I walked into the kitchen to grab a drink and took out a bottle of water.

"HEY RICHIE DO YOU WANT ANYTHING TO DRINK" I yelled.

"NO I'M FINE"

I grabbed an extra bottle of water and went and sat it on the table beside Johnnies bed and walked back out to the living room.

"So how's he doing?" Richie asked me.

"He's upset but I don't think he will be for that long"

I took a drink of my water and sat down on the couch by Richie and pulled out my phone. I had three missed calls from my friend I had made at school Bella. So I called back.

The call

J: hey did you need something?
B: how could you just leave
J: it was all of a sudden I'm sorry
B: a real friend wouldn't do that
J: we were barely friends anyways

I hung up the phone not really giving a crap and scrolled through notifications.

"Thanks for the water" Johnnie said walking in.

"You're welcome" I replied smiling.

"I love you" He said and he kissed me.

I kissed back and went to pull away but he held me closer to him and I couldn't move.

"Good golly miss holly get a room" I heard Richie say.

I started laughing which made it hard for Johnnie to kiss me so he pulled away.

"What was that?" I asked still laughing.

"We've just never done it before, I thought it would be interesting."

"In front of Richie?" I asked.

"It's not like we were going to have sex"

"Still pretty weird though" Richie chimed in and I laughed.