Chapter Nineteen

Jasmine's POV: "Wake up Jazz" Johnnie said and I opened my eyes.

"I'm going to go get ready, meet me in the kitchen when you're ready"

He grabbed his clothes and went into the bathroom and I got out my clothes from what I picked yesterday (a Johnnie Guilbert shirt, black ripped skinny jeans and my converse). I waited for Johnnie to get out which didn't take long and I got ready. I changed into the clothes and brushed through my hair and put on eyeliner and mascara. Next I grabbed a pair of socks and slipped on my converse and went to the kitchen.

"What would you like to eat?" Johnnie asked me.

"Cereal is fine" I replied.

He handed me a bowl and I got the box of lucky charms down from the cabinet.

"I love you" I said and kissed his cheek.

I poured the cereal and milk onto my bowl and ate very quickly and rinsed out the bowl. I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder and waited for Johnnie by the door.

"I want you to drive" Johnnie said smiling.

"Do you want to die?" I asked.

"Come on it will be fun"

"You're lucky I love you"

He handed me the car keys and I looked the front door. We walked to the car and put our bags in the back.

"Turn left at this stop sign and the school will come up on your side" Johnnie told me.

I did what he said and turned into the school. We got out and grabbed our bags and walked to the office.

"Hi, I'm Johnnie Guilbert and this is Jasmine Rose, we are here for our schedules."

"Here you go, have a great day and make good decisions!"

We walked out comparing the schedules and Johnnie smiled.

"I'll get to hear you sing more" he said pointing to choir for our first period"

Johnnie had requested for our schedules to be the exact same and I'm surprised they actually did it, here is our schedules.

1st Choir
2nd History
3rd Studyhall
4th Lunch
5th English
6th Geometry
7th Biology
8th Spanish three

"We better go find our lockers"

We were actually allowed to decorate our lockers so we had bought magnets and easy to peel off stickers. Our lockers were beside each other at the very end of the hall and we sat our bags down. I put a Johnnie Guilbert, Falling In Reverse and a Black Veil Brides magnet on it. We were actually allowed to carry our bags around so I just put my extra notebooks in the locker for now.

"Let's go" Johnnie said grabbing my hand.

We walked to the choir room and there was already a few kids in there along with the teacher. There was one couple in particular that caught my eye. A girl with bright red hair and a boy with black hair holding hands. The girl was wearing black skinny jeans with a black shirt but I couldn't see what was on it because she was facing away. The boy was also wearing black skinny jeans with chains on them and a black shirt.

"I think we can be friends with them" I said to Johnnie.

"Let's introduce ourselves"

We walked up to them and I tapped the girl on the shoulder.

"Hi we're new here and just wanted to introduce ourselves" I said and they turned towards us.

The girl was wearing an Alex Dorame shirt and the boy was wearing Hollywood Undead.

"You put my favorite YouTuber in jail" She said her face getting red.

"I'm sorry but we were worried about our safety"

"Don't ever try talking to us"

Johnnie and I walked away and just then the bell rang.

"Hello class today we have two new students, Johnnie Guilbert and Jasmine Rose. Please make them feel welcome as they go through this transition do a new school"

There was a few smiles and waves at us and we took our seats. We were handed our music we were supposed to have a concert for in two weeks and started practicing it. Eventually we were out of that class and on to the next. We received gigantic history books and we were told to bring that book to class everyday. Great. After that class we put the books in our lockers and went to study hall.

"You are allowed to help a teacher during this period of you would like" Our study hall teacher said.

"Johnnie can we help the kindergarteners! They are so cute and I love little kids"

"We'll have to go look for a teacher"

We walked down the halls and found the kindergartners and walked in.

"Hi, we were wondering if we could help during this class period. I am very good with kids" I said smiling.

"I'd love that, that kid over there Joey he could really use some help when we are learning the alphabet so if you could help him that would be great"

"Of course we can, I'm Jasmine by the way"

"It's nice to meet you Jasmine I'm Miss Tiffin."

"I'm Johnnie"

We shook hands and then we were introduced to the class. We walked over to Johnnie and he looked very shy.

"Hi Joey I'm Jasmine and this is my boyfriend Johnnie. We were wanting to help you with your alphabet"

"I like your hair" He said and I smiled.

"Thank you"

I'm happy kids are way less judgemental than adults and other teens.