Chapter Twenty Three

Two weeks later

Jasmine's POV: It was Saturday morning and Johnnie was in the shower when I woke up.

"I'M COMING IN TO PEE"

It's not like we haven't seen each other already and everything. I went in the bathroom and quickly went to the restroom and then I walked out. I am supposed to help Brielle again on the 27th wait what day is it? I pulled out my phone and looked at the date, it's the 22nd. Wait but I was supposed to start my period the 15th. Nah it's fine, probably just stress.

"DO YOU WANT ANYTHING TO EAT" I yelled to Johnnie.

"No I'm fine" He said coming up behind me, scaring the crap out of me.

"Holy heart attack" I said clutching my chest.

"Do you know what tomorrow is?" Johnnie asked.

"Our seven month anniversary" I said smiling.

"Sure thing" He replied.

"I love you"

"I love you too" He replied and he kissed my neck.

"We should go to the park"

"Alright let's go"

I slept in a tank top and shorts so I'm fine to go outside in them. Johnnie grabbed my hand and we started walking.

"Wanna know what sucks" I said as we continued to walk.

"Hmm?" He asked.

"My period is gonna start soon"

"As long as it doesn't start tomorrow" He said winking at me.

"Actually it was supposed to start on the 15th, so it could start any minute now"

"Are you ok? Why hasn't it started yet?"

"I'm guessing stress" I told him and we arrived at the park.

"What are you stressing over"

"I'm not sure, school maybe"

Alex's POV: I've been doing very good so they decided they are going to let me out early. I get out of here in three months instead of six now. The first thing I plan to do is to apologize to Jasmine and Johnnie because I feel horrible about all of that. I really just wanted to be friends with Johnnie that was all supposed to be a trick.

"Shower time" A guard said letting me out of my room.

Talk about awkward. This is literally the worst part of being here, to me it's even worse than the food.

Jasmine's POV: "But ya then we were escorted out of Kmart" I said and Johnnie was dying from laughter.

"So you did that back in Ohio a couple months ago" He said trying to control himself.

"Yup but we aren't friends anymore"

"I love you so much" He said and I smiled.

"I love you too"

He was finally able to control himself from laughing and he kissed me.

"It's rude to kiss in public" I said and he stood up.

"Then let's kiss at home"

"I'm too lazy, give me a piggy back ride"

Johnnie as given me piggy back rides before so it's nothing new. He bent down and I got on and he started walking. I put pictures on Snapchat because I was bored and then we got back to the house. We walked in the house and I climbed off and he pulled me close to him and wrapped his arm around my waist. Our faces were only inches apart and I sighed.

"What's wrong?" He quickly asked concerned.

"What if I'm pregnant"

I felt him loosen his grip on me and we went and sat down on the couch.

"You don't want a baby" I said as I started to cry.

Johnnie hugged me and kissed my head.

"I didn't want one then, sure I would like to wait a bit longer but I would love to have a child with you"

"I don't know if I'm ready" I said and he wiped away some tears.

"It's your choice"

"Well I would never abort a baby but I don't know if I would be a good parent"

We are not arguing over abortion in the comments

"You would be a great mother, do you want to get some pregnancy tests?"

"I...I guess"

We got our things and got into the car.  I was terrified, I don't want to have a baby yet. We walked into the store and went to the aisle for all that kind of stuff. We grabbed three pregnancy tests and paid for them.

"Whenever you feel ready go to the bathroom" Johnnie told me kissing my forehead.

"Can you come in with me?"

"Of course"

We unwrapped the tests and went into the bathroom. I pulled my pants and underwear down and sat down on the toilet and Johnnie held my other hand. I took the tests and we left them sitting on the counter and we heard the doorbell ring.

"Hey" Richie said walking in.

We walked over to him and he high fived Johnnie.

"I need to use the restroom" He said and he started walking towards the bathroom.

"Johnnie he's gonna find out before we do" I said and he ran up to Richie.

"Look Richie now isn't a good time, I'm sorry"

Richie went ahead and left and Johnnie and I walked back into the bathroom. He made it so my back was to his chest and he held my waist.

"Go ahead baby" He said and I picked them up.

Comment if she should be pregnant or not