Chapter Thirty Five

Haha April Fools I'm not ending it yet

Jasmine's POV: I woke up and Johnnie was holding Andy. I stood up and went over and grabbed Ashley then sat back down on the bed.

"I can't believe we're actually parents" I said smiling.

"I can't wait to take them home"

"Hello, are you ready to take the newborn photos" An older nurse said coming in.

"Sure" I replied.

She had us lay the babies down in a basket together after we changed them into cute outfits. She took different pictures and printed them out then left us Alone.

Two days later when they're home

We already had the babies room set up with cribs and everything. We had around twenty bottles and four things of formula. We also had like four boxes of diapers.

"Hey I'm home" Bella said walking in.

It was just now four so she had just gotten home from school.

"Andy and Ashley are in their room if you want to see them"

"kk" She responded and walked away.

"I'm exhausted, I'm gonna go take a nap" I said and I walked back to our room.

Johnnie's POV: Jasmine went to bed and I went to the nursery. I walked in to seeing Bella trying to suffocate one of the babies and I pulled her away.

"Get out of my house" I said pushing her out of the room.

"No, my sister said I can be here"

"GET OUT OR I WILL CALL THE POLICE FOR ATTEMPTING MURDER" I yelled.

Jasmine ran into the room extremely worried.

"What happened?!"

"Your sister was trying to suffocate the babies"

"What" Jasmine said and I could tell she was mad.

"I did not!" Bella yelled.

"Get Out" Jasmine said.

"But.."

"GET OUT"

Jasmine's POV: Bella walked out and I locked all the doors and windows. Mom was still at the store but I am no doubt telling her about this as soon as she gets home. Johnnie and I went back to the nursery and grabbed Andy and Ashley. I can't believe we already almost lost them and to someone we trust so much!

"Johnnie I don't want anyone ever staying here again"

"Me either"

"I love you so much" I said kissing Ashley.

Sorry extremely short chapter because I don't know what to write but here