Chapter Twenty Four

Jasmine's POV: "They're all positive" I said and he kissed my head.

"It's going to be Ok"

"We have to get an appointment to male sure the test isn't wrong" I told him and he took out his phone.

"I will call the doctors office and make a appointment for as soon as possible"

He dialed a number and walked out of the bathroom talking on his phone and I just left the tests there. There may be a reason we need them later on, maybe to take a picture to show my mom.

"We are able to go in tomorrow at 10:30" He said coming in.

"I love you" I said to him and he smiled.

"I love you too"

He came over to me and kissed my cheek and I grabbed his hand when he went to walk away.

"Can we go to the store?" I asked him.

"What for?"

"I'm bored"

"Why don't we go swimming" He suggested.

"I'll go grab my swim suit"

I went into our room and pulled my swim suit out and grabbed Johnnie and I towels out of the bathroom.

"HEY JAZZ CAN YOU GRAB MY TRUNKS"

"YES"

I grabbed his trunks out of his dresser and walked into the living room and handed him them. He kissed me on the lips and when he pulled away I smiled.

"You're driving" He said and I groaned.

He handed me the keys and we got into the car. I knew where the local pool was so he didn't need to give me any directions. He kept his hand on my knee the whole ride for some reason.

"Alright let's go change in the bathrooms" Johnnie said after we Paid.

We went into the bathrooms and I quickly changed my outfit and stuffed my clothes into my bag. I walked out and Johnnie was already waiting so I let him put his clothes in my bag too.

"Hand" He said holding his out and I grabbed It.

We sat our things beside a bench and then we went into the water.

"Oh my gosh, it's so cold" I said shivering and he Laughed.

"Just go under water and it will feel better"

I quickly went under and jumped right back out and he laughed.

"Jerk" I said and he grabbed me.

"You know you love me" He said and he quickly kissed me.

We went deeper into the water and found a corner of the pool that had literally no people in it and went there.

"I'm...s..so c...cold"

"I'm sorry baby, do you want to get out"

"Yes..p..please"

We got out of the water and went back over to our stuff and Johnnie wrapped my towel around me.

"I didn't think it would be that cold" Johnnie told me and he wrapped his arm around me.

"Johnnie if I'm pregnant I'm gonna get fat"

"What's your point"

"I won't be able to sit on your lap so I should do it as much as I can now so I don't crush you"

"Seems like a good idea to me"

"Let's head home first" I said and he smiled.

We didn't even bother changing before Johnnie rudely forced me to drive home. Once we got there we were practically dry and we went to our room.

"I don't think we need to change" Johnnie said and he closed our door.

"No sex" I said and he sat on the bed.

I climbed onto his lap and wrapped my legs around him and put my arms around his neck. I leaned in and he moved in closer to connect our lips. He had his hands placed on my butt but it didn't bother me any.

"Mm I love you"

"I love you too baby girl"

We continued to kiss and he started to lay back while pulling me on top of him. He flipped over so he was on top now and he started putting his hand on the inside of my bikini top.

"JOHNNIE" I heard Richie yell but he kept going.

He started to kiss my neck and then Richie walked into our room.

"What do you want Richie" I asked and he looked very surprised at what he was seeing.

"Just to hang"

"Can you wait in the living room, we will be out in a few minutes"

He walked out and Johnnie carried on and then I put my hands on the crouch of his trunks to tease him.

"Come on, we can't keep him waiting" I said and he pulled away.

"But I'm.."

"Sorry bout that" I said smiling and I got up and walked out.

I still hadn't changed out of the bikini but oh well.

"Jasmine are you pregnant" Richie said holding up a test.