5

ARROW CAVE
Oliver's POV

I set my bow on its stand and turn around to see Diggle crossing his arms and Felicity on her computer. Felicity does what I asked her to do, footage on Drake.

"What is up with these Lance siblings?" Felicity says and I stare at the Black Canary suit on its mannequin. This is what Laurel wanted, to find a new Black Canary and continue her legacy.

"He's a meta-human." I say as I walk towards Felicity and I start seeing footage of Drake scream sound waves out of his mouth at a mercenary.

"He has his own canary cry." Diggle says as we hear the scream and we both look at each other. "I know he's the last Lance sibling but this is what Laurel would've wanted." I say and Felicity pulls up another clip from the file room.

All 3 of us watch the clip until the elevator opens. "What's the hype about all this?" Thea says and walks towards us. I stare at Thea and realize that she's one of Drake's friends and if we need to bring Drake in, then Thea can help convince him.

"Who is he?" Thea says as she can't see Drake's face from that view of the camera of Drake attacking the mercenaries. "That technique. It looks similar to-"

"League of Assassins."

"You don't think he was in it like Sara was?" Diggle says and I shake my head.

"He has the techniques but they wouldn't let Drake run around free like that. They didn't let Sara run around like that." I say and I get an idea. I need to see him. I need to see how he does.

"Darkh is going to be after him now." Diggle says referring how he killed Laurel because of Quentin's betrayal. "We need to keep an eye out for him."

"I'll be the eye on him then." I say and I walk towards the elevator.

_____________________
Drake's Apartment

I knock on Laurel's old door and it's around 10 PM and it brings me back memories. The door opens and it's not Laurel like I expected. But it's someone else, Drake.

"Ollie." Drake says with a small smile starring at me.

"Hey I heard what happened to you." I say seeing Drake with his fist bruised a little as he wears a black tank top and black jeans. "You okay?" I ask him as I get into the apartment. Drake has finished unpacking and his apartment looks organized and so, beautiful.

"Oh it was nothing." Drake says minding his own business and he grabs an ice pack and lays his knuckles on it.

"Everyone is shocked on what you did there." I say and he looks at me raising an eyebrow.

"What is everyone saying?" He says starring at me watching me being paranoid. I thought I knew the innocent young Drake Lance, but I guess not.

"They saw the footage how you took down those mercenaries and how you met the Green Arrow." I say remembering how tough and different he looked.

"Well," He says crossing his arms asking me for my thoughts on him. I'm shocked but as the Green Arrow I have to bring him in, and watch out for him.

"I think it's amazing." I tell him and then we hear a knock on the door. Drake and me, look at each other strangely and stare at the door.

Drake runs to the door and opens it and I see Damian Darhk. "Hi Mr.Lance." He says and invites himself in. "Oh Oliver Queen, pleasure to see you here too."

"Who are you?" Drake says confused and as Damian walks in I watch him and observe his every move. I'm going to kill him.

"Your sister's killer." When Damian says that, I feel the tension in the room. "You know I warned your father that if he did me wrong I would kill all his children. Well you know, that are in this timeline." He says and Damian pulls out a knife and throws it but Drake quickly moves to the side dodging the knife.

I quickly run towards Damian and tackle him but he stops me with his powers. He freezes me and Damian makes that evil smirk. "Just let me kill one of your new friends!"

Drake quickly gets back up and swings his legs to Damian's face and kicks him in the stomach with his other leg. Damian falls backs distracted and I get back up too. Drake then jumps on his couch and jumps on Damian's shoulders, as Drake chokes Damian with his legs. Drake starts to elbow Damian in the face until Damian slams Drake's body against the table.

"I'll give you that kid." Damian says as he wipes his mouth from the blood on his nose. He then starts choking Drake but fails miserably as Drake kicks Damian in the stomach. Damian gets back and trips.

"You killed my sister!" He says with anger and then sucks in his stomach and I quickly cover my ears and get down.

"SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE." Damian flies towards a wall away from my eye sight and the lights flicker from the scream. Drake finishes screaming and gets back up with Damian's knife ready for the kill.

I get back up and see Damian gone and Drake notices it too. "He's gone." I say in an angry voice revealing my true identity. I stare at Drake and Drake looks like Sara as he stands there. The same exact stance and moves, only Drake is much better.

"How did you learn to move like that?" I ask him and he looks away from me.