7

HIVE hideout
Damian Darhk

"Oh Quentin, bringing your kid back into town was a mistake." I talk to myself as I grab power from my totem. I refuel myself and feel reenergized and ready to kill that screaming kid. "Time to kill another Lance child." I say leaving the room to see my Captain ready for my orders.

"Get your best soldiers and kill Drake Lance." I tell the Captain and I make a small smirk ready for this. We can play whatever game that The Green Arrow wants to play and I'll make it game over for him.

__________________________
Drake Lance

I walk around the city alone thinking about Laurel. I don't want to disrespect her Legacy. I continue to walk and start thinking more. Instead of thinking I get distracted and I start to remember a song I loved by Lana Del Rey.

"I remember you well at the Chelsea hotel." I sing lowly but not loud enough. As the night falls I tuck my hands into my pockets and I continue to sing. "You got away, and I never heard you once say 'I need you', 'I don't need you'." I say continuing to walk around the city alone until I walk pass a music store.

"You fixed yourself, you said 'Well never mind, We are ugly but we have the music." I say stopping and looking around and then find myself starring at roof top to see a hooded man watch me with a bow and I continue to sing.

"I don't mean to suggest that I loved you the best. I can't keep track of each fallen robin. I remember you well in the Chelsea Hotel. That's all, I don't even think of you that often."

"Wow." I hear someone from behind me and clapping followed by it. I turn around to see a tall Italian looking man with black greasy hair, and 6 ft tall as he wears a black suit. He's attractive as hell and I haven't had a boyfriend in awhile. "Sorry, I didn't mean to overhear you sing that pretty song."

"It's okay." I chuckle a little to distract how nervous I truly am.

"You have some voice there." He says complimenting me and starring at me. "You ever think about starting a career with it?"

"No, not really." I say honestly as I start to realize maybe he's some type of manager.

"Well you should." He says and digs into his suit's pocket taking out a business card. He hands it over to me and I grab it. "Consider it." He says and I start to read it and take it in. "Plus, I have some club that needs a singer tomorrow night and if you can, just call and I'll set you up." He says with a smirk and I start to smirk happy.

"Well expect a call from me sir." I say to him and he smiles. He scratches his head and then takes his phone out.

"What's your name?" He asks me and I answer it fast.

"Drake Lance." I respond quickly and he raises an eyebrow.

"No silly, what's your STAGE name?" He asks me and I have a flashback of Laurel and Sara cheering me while I was singing.

"Mister little rockstar." I hear them teasing me with their voices running through my body. I know Laurel always wanted me to become a singer and with Ollie wanting me to take her mantle this is a perfect opportunity to not disrespect her legacy.

"Black Canary."