16

OLIVER'S APARTMENT
Drake Lance

I finished getting dress in Ollie's bathroom as I hear him complain to himself. I stare at myself at the mirror laughing at myself knowing he's having trouble with something.

I dig into my pocket and find the small recording device that Felicity gave me. I turn it on and plant it on my chest pocket so that it can record everything I can hear. I then pat myself down and then hear Ollie complain more and chuckle.

Trapped on an island for 5 years and he forgot how to put on a tuxedo? I walk out of his bathroom and see him as I lay on the doorway crossing my arms.

I stare at his hunky figure all dressed, and standing near the mirror as he tries to tie his tie into a bow all wrong. I laugh at him and as I do, he catches me in the reflection.

"What?" He says and turns around to see me dressed in all white tuxedo as Mario wanted me to. "Wow." He says impressed by me. He stares at me so stunned by my appearance. I quickly stop laughing at Ollie and pretend that I'm looking at somewhere else and Ollie smiles. "Okay, maybe I need help." He says admitting that he can't tie his own bow and I chuckle as he begins being silly.

"Let me show you how it's done

"Let me show you how it's done." I laugh and walk towards him. I stand by him and tie his bow and get really close seeing all his imperfections, his big pores, the small missing patches in his beard, and the bags under his eyes. But somehow, I never noticed. I always thought he was good as is. He was basically the perfect man. He truly was the perfect boyfriend material in my opinion.

I finally finish tying his tie into a bow tie and smile at him. I pat his shoulders removing all the lint from his black tuxedo and Ollie continues starring at me still impressed by me.

"You look good tonight." He says complimenting me and I raise an eyebrow but then lower it back down relaxing my face. He's Oliver Queen, millionaire playboy playing with my heart like he did with Sara and Laurel. But he's changed, I know he has. He has a heart.

"Thanks." I say taking the compliment and then Ollie acts as if he's expecting something.