22

STAR CITY, DRAKE'S APARTMENT
Drake Lance

I walk through the doors of my apartment as I carry my duffle bag and a suit case filled with all my clothes. I drop my things down as I'm back home finally.

I close my door behind me and I breathe in and out with a smile. "I'm back." I speak to myself and I look around my apartment as it's clean and organized like the way I left it.

I fix up the apartment a little and take my phone out as I go through all my social medias admiring the comments from my fans. I smile at the comments and then I turn my phone off and stare out the window as I hear police sirens.

I walk towards my sliding door window and open the door walking out to the balcony and stare out the into the city admiring it. What a beautiful city.

I've been to plenty of cities, Paris, London, Buenos Aires, etc. but they all don't compare to how beautiful Star City is. I continue to look out and I'm reminded.

I should give Ollie a call.

I leave my balcony and close the sliding door behind me and walk towards my phone. I turn my phone on and look for Ollie in my contacts.

I haven't texted or called him in the last 8 months. Did he miss me?

I tap Ollie's name and I call him. I hear the ringing noise as I wait for him to answer. As I wait for him to answer I walk to my couch and sit down to comfort myself as I grow nervous.

"Hi this is Oliver Queen, please leave a message after the beep." I hear his voice mail and I sigh. The beep goes off and I hesitate.

"Hi Ollie it's me Drake. I'm back in Star City, just wanted to call and see if you were up to catch up..." I say and pause as I'm awkwardly uncomfortable now. "Just, umm call me." I say and smile lightly and I finish my message to Ollie.

I turn my phone off waiting for him to call me back and as I wait I look around my apartment. I look over to my coffee table as I spot a glass of water with ice.

I'm not alone.

I get up from the couch slowly and I start to get paranoid. "Who is here?" I yell as I look around and as I do I see a dirty blonde woman walking out of my bedroom.

"Hi Drake." She says and I can't believe my eyes.

"Laurel?" I say as I feel a strong chill come through my spine

"Laurel?" I say as I feel a strong chill come through my spine. She stands in the middle of the room with a small smile as tears start to form. "How? How are you alive?"

"Sara, she saved me. She brought me back to life." She says and I'm confused but it's a miracle that she's back. "She dropped me off in this timeline." She says and I laugh with tears streaming down my eyes.

"I can't believe it." I say and I run to her and we hug tightly. "I missed you so much." I say and we laugh together as we both cry.

I stop hugging her and I look at her. She's so beautiful, truly a miracle. Seeing her here is, amazing. "How are you?" She says asking me as her hands lay on my shoulder as she's amazed to see me.

"I have so much to tell you." I say as I'm excited to tell her stories. "Does Ollie and the others know you're back?" I ask worried knowing that Ollie would be excited to see her. "How about dad?"

"No." She says disappointed and I raise an eyebrow confused.

"Why not? Dad would be so happy?" I ask her confused and then I see these new piercings on her, the same ones I have. Laurel was never one piercings. She treated her body like a temple.

"I know Drake. It's just really confusing." She tells me and I start getting suspicious. Laurel has so much compassion, the first thing she would've done was see our father and not hide in my apartment.

"How did you know I was going to be here?" I ask her realizing that maybe this isn't Laurel. An imposter, a shapeshifter.

"Sara knew." She says and I know that something is up. I back away from her as I stare at her face looking at these scars by her eyebrow.

"When did you get those scars?" I ask knowing that they look very old. She starts to hesitate but keeps up this act as if I knew her.

"I got it when we were little? Remember when you attacked me with your sword. You were a knight." She says and things don't add up straight away. I look at her raising an eyebrow catching her.

"I was never a knight. I was a spartan." I say remembering my childhood memories as I never would hit Sara or Laurel with my wooden sword. I would run around the woods of Ollie's mansion when Dad dropped me off with Laurel and Sara at The Queen's mansion.

"You sure?" She says and I back away knowing that this is an imposter.

"You're not Laurel." I say confident as I know this is an imposter. I can tell with every single feature.

She raises an eyebrow confused and she quickly sucks in her stomach and I do too. I quickly act and I scream the canary cry.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE." We both scream but we both bounce back. I fly towards the wall as I hear a ringing noise and I try to regain my hearing.

I struggle to get back up but the imposter gets up quicker than me. She walks towards me as she laughs at me.

"You and me are going to have so much fun." She says as she takes out a syringe and squats down starring at me. "You just don't know it yet." She smirks and injects the syringe into my neck as I start to pass out.

"Who are you?" I ask as I start getting drowsy.

"Black Siren."