15

ARROW CAVE
Oliver Queen

I walk into the cave and see Drake speaking with Felicity as they look at an assortment of weapons. I haven't seen him in awhile and after stopping Darhk's nukes and saving the world it's nice to see someone that can relax me.

I walks towards them and Drake looks over at me and smiles lightly and I smile back lightly. "What are you up to?" I ask to catch up with him to see maybe if he has any good stories to share about his crime fighting life.

"One of the Falcone family members invited me to go to an auction of historic relics and I need weapons incase anything goes wrong

"One of the Falcone family members invited me to go to an auction of historic relics and I need weapons incase anything goes wrong." Drake says looking at me as he grabs a kunai.

"You know how to use that?" I ask confused knowing I shouldn't underestimate Drake

"You know how to use that?" I ask confused knowing I shouldn't underestimate Drake. Especially after I figured out he's been taught by a ex League of Assassins sensei.

"You wanna see a trick?" Drake says and hands me an apple. "Throw it." He says and I follow along what he's doing. I throw the apple up in the air and I watch it fly in the air. I then look at Drake throw the kunai at the apple as it starts to fall due to gravity.

I watch the kunai then go through the apple and then the kunai pushes the apple towards a target where it lands on the bullseye. The apple and kunai hang on the target and I'm shocked knowing that Drake is more capable than I thought.

I look at Drake as he grabs two more Kunais and Felicity quickly runs to Drake and begs Drake to put them down. "Wow okay put these down before someone gets hurt." Felicity says worried and Drake and I look at her funny. "What?" She says being silly and all three of us hear a beep from the computer.

"So, who are you going to the auction with again?" I ask confused since I was also invited to come as a guest for a public appearance only. I was going to invite Drake as well, but clearly that's not happening anymore.

"Mario Falcone. He personally invited me to come." Drake says and I raise an eyebrow confused as to why he told me about this.

"Who are the Falcones?" I ask confused since I'm not caught up on the whole Falcone thing.

"Incase you haven't heard Mr.Island Boy, Falcone's family is a big Mafia in Gotham that has been around for generations. They are responsible for all the crime back in Gotham." Drake says explaining things and stops and looks around. "One of Falcone's kids, Mario, is here in Star City. He told me he wasn't here for the comfort but for the business. Which means-" Drake says and I cut him off catching up.

"More Crime." I say and Drake shakes his head and I get confused.

"-imports

"-imports. They're infamous for the imports of drugs, weapons and sex tracking." He says seriously and I see where he's getting at. He wants to save the world and I see his passion. "With Gotham getting less scary with that Bat there, Falcone's only choice is to now receive their shipments from the west coast now, where our lovely docks in Star City are at."

"Green Arrow hasn't been around for so long they must've forgotten." I say realizing that I've been focused on Darhk for so long. I forgot what the streets looked like.

"That is why it's my duty to stop them. To save the world from their oppression." Drake says and the way he says this just drives me mad in love. I've never met someone so passionate about saving something so hopeless. He has hope, he's confident, he's everything I've always wanted from someone.

"Which is why I'm planting this recorder on him." Felicity says as she walks towards Drake and drops the recorder in Drake's hand to keep.

"Hopefully I can get proof to put that family in jail. Or better, he leads me straight to the docks." Drake says being hopeful with his own darkness inside seeping out knowing that maybe it won't really go that way.

Drake then packs his bag with his weapons and his iconic Black Canary outfit of just his leather jacket, black jeans, and a dark grey shirt. I watch him pack and look over at the Green Arrow costume and to Laurel's old Black Canary costume.

"Do you want me to tag along? It be nice to work together." I say wanting to help him knowing he can't do it alone. If the Falcone family is as dangerous as he makes it sound, he's going to need me to help incase anything goes wrong. Drake smiles at me and I smile back at him realizing how much I need him in my life to keep me relaxed and calms

"Sounds like a good idea Ollie." Drake says and I smile at him as he walks past me rubbing my back softly, knowing he's going to wait for me outside the hideout.