34

PROMETHEUS HIDEOUT
Oliver

I lay on the ground of the cell as Drake is gone. He's not dead. Adrian took him out of the cell to leave me alone. He said: "I'm here to let you figure out your secret." He then carried Drake's blood soaked corpse and left me in the cell alone chained down to the floor.

As I'm left alone with my thoughts I hear Adrian walk towards the cell. He opens the unlocked cell door and walks in as the cell door shuts by itself. "Do you even remember their faces?" Adrian says as he stands by the wall filled with pictures, the people I killed. "They were your victims."

"They were horrible people. They all did terrible things and they had victims." I say as I start to rise from the ground and stand up. I stare at Adrian in paranoia as I can't predict what he'll do next.

"- and husbands, and wives, daughters... sons." Adrian pauses and then looks at me. "Confess your secret Oliver and all this ends. I'll give you a gift and you can walk out that door and go back home."

"You're sick..." I pause as I try to catch my breath and energy. "You're a hypocrite. There's nothing that I've that compares to you! You're hurting your friend!" I say speaking about Drake as I know a part of me feels like Adrian cares for him. Adrian then ignores me and turns his back to me and grabs a picture of The Count.

"Cecil Adams. You knew him by his street name, The Count. You put three arrows in him." Adrian then drops the photo in front of me and then walks back to the wall.

"He was going to kill a friend of mine."

"Felicity." He says and I groan as he grabs a quiver of arrows and a bow. "Confess or you get the same three arrows." Adrian says equipping himself with the quiver and bow.

"Go to hell." I say as I want this to come to a stop now.

"Already been there Oliver, and I've come back with a message for you

"Already been there Oliver, and I've come back with a message for you." Adrian says and then starts shooting arrows at my shoulders. My arrows.

__________

__________

I lay on the ground in desperate pain as Adrian yanks the arrows from my body. I scream loudly as Adrian looks down at me. "What's next?" I ask Adrian to mock him and he doesn't respond.