23

UNKNOWN LOCATION
Drake Lance

I wake up as I feel a massive headache pounding. I open my eyes as I lay down on a cold floor with my hands chained to the floor as well.

Where am I?

I rise up from the floor and look around seeing a small window as it lets in a small amount of light. I then look around more and see a cell gate as it's locked.

How do I get out of this. 

"Let me out!" I yell as I tug the chain close to me trying to break it. I have to find Ollie and tell him that this imposter is after him.

_______________________
OLIVER'S APARTMENT
Oliver Queen

I watch Laurel drink her glass of whine as we cheer for her return. It's nice to see her back. I just wish Drake was here to see her here, he would be so happy.

Others in the team don't think the same although

Others in the team don't think the same although. Laurel's return has Felicity shaken up. Felicity is always paranoid, she worries too much, or it's her jealousy.

I would understand since she's the woman I used to love but now I love somebody else. I just don't know where the hell he is.

Laurel starts to yawn as she grows tired and she stays silent admiring the view of the city from the apartment. I don't bother her but she walks towards back to me as I stand alone.

"Thanks for the party Ollie, but I have to go. I have some sleep to catch up with." She says and laughs and I laugh too. "It's nice seeing you again." She says being charming and I smile nodding.

"See you tomorrow." I say as I admire her in shock still. It's a miracle but a part of me doesn't believe it. She's different but a part of me tells me it's her mentality from being resurrected.

Laurel leaves the room and soon everyone does too. I watch Felicity sneak out with Rory and I see her take a glass cup, the same one from Laurel. She's up to something but I'll let her have her suspicion.

As I'm alone in the apartment I check my phone to see if there's anything new with Drake in his new celebrity life. He doesn't text or call and neither do I, but I think it's the best for both us. He has a new life and I don't think he'll ever return.

As I go on my phone I see my voicemail box filled with a notification and I tap on it. I see a message from Drake and my heart drops. After 8 months with no hello, finally I get something.

I tap on the voice message and as I do I hear him talk. He's back. I smile lightly and decide to straight away see him.